BOMB SHELL: Obama's father forced out at Harvard

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Obama's father forced out at Harvard - Associated Press - POLITICO.com

Obama’s request for an extended stay was denied by the INS. He left Harvard and - divorced from president’s mother - returned to his native Kenya in July 1964. He did not complete his Ph.D.

So if obama's playboy, piece of shit daddy was STILL a citizen of KENYA three years after obama was born, then how is it obama can be a "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN?"

naturalborncitizenchart.jpg

It's just a never ending cess pool of information. The more we learn about who obama is and who his parents were, the more we see what kind of real trash these people were/are.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever disputed his father was Kenyan?

Forgive me for sounding preachy, but why the nasty targeted at his father?? Stuff happens.

Forgive me for sounding preachy, but why the nasty targeted at his father?? Stuff happens.

Read it. His father was a real play around that cheated constantly on obama's mother.

So if there is no dispute obama's father was a citizen of Kenya, then obama is in fact NOT a "natural born citizen."

Read it. His father was a real play around that cheated constantly on obama's mother.

So if there is no dispute obama's father was a citizen of Kenya, then obama is in fact NOT a "natural born citizen."

I can't get it to load, but seems to me both were play'as....not a big deal imo.

Thats the argument.....it will never be won though, he is in and it won't be overturned on that even if you are right.

Obama’s request for an extended stay was denied by the INS. He left Harvard and - divorced from president’s mother - returned to his native Kenya in July 1964. He did not complete his Ph.D.

So if obama's playboy, piece of shit daddy was STILL a citizen of KENYA three years after obama was born, then how is it obama can be a "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN?"

It's just a never ending cess pool of information. The more we learn about who obama is and who his parents were, the more we see what kind of real trash these people were/are.

President Obama, Michelle, and myself continue to thank you and the GOP for making us look good by making yourselves look so petty.

President Obama, Michelle, and myself continue to thank you and the GOP for making us look good by making yourselves look so petty.

Tell me candyass, do you make a whole meal of obama's shit while you have your head up his ass, or do you just snack?

Last edited:

Its also a never ending pool of information that you are a racist who hates blacks and have an obsession over Obama Army Retarded.:lol:

Last edited:

Its also a never ending pool of information that you are a racist who hates blacks and have an obsession over Obama Army Ratarded.:lol:

A rare cogent argument from Rimjob.

Forum List

Back