Bomb explodes right near Anderson Cooper during live report in Gaza

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X22QHxrwp_E]Bomb Explodes Right Near Anderson Cooper During Live Report From Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Is he pro - Israel? If not he has no guarantee G-d is going to keep him safe over there. Maybe he should leave with the other anti semites before they end up getting blown up by a bomb or something. Eh?

• Banned
Is he pro - Israel? If not he has no guarantee G-d is going to keep him safe over there. Maybe he should leave with the other anti semites before they end up getting blown up by a bomb or something. Eh?

No one knows what he is or what he isn't. He's a CNN reporter, a famous one, and he is saying what they tell him to say.

I noticed right near the end he twisted and went to Hamas, even though I'm sure he sympathizes with the Palestinians. And he experienced Israeli bombings. And how loud they are.

And ahhh, reporting doesn't make you an anti Semite. Being biased and reporting one sided is being a scum. CNN is now showing both sides, and I'm glad Anderson Cooper is staying in Gaza to report. I hope him the safety.

But you need to get off your high horse, there are many people that sympathize with Gaza, that doesn't make them anti Semites. Maybe in your mind it does. :cool:

• Banned
  • Banned
This was a little bit funny. I've been near those explosions when I was in Gaza. I too reacted like this sort of. It gives me memories.

I'm not discussing Syria here, we have Bashar supporters here, it's a waste of time. And If I wasn't mistaken,

This is Israel and Palestine.

I'm sure he's anti-Israel! After all, he works for a news source that doesn't lean to the right and he's gay! I bet he hates America too.

If he is anti Israel. Kudos to him. Quit whining butthurt. Not everyone supports a sick country.

I'm sure he's anti-Israel! After all, he works for a news source that doesn't lean to the right and he's gay! I bet he hates America too.

If he is anti Israel. Kudos to him. Quit whining butthurt. Not everyone supports a sick country.
Why, Baghdad Bob, not everyone is going to support a sick religion that murders people who don't believe as others of that faith do. Speaking of Gays, Bob, could you possibly explain to us why in many Muslim countries Gays are murdered. Surely you have seen pictures of Gays swinging at the end of nooses in Muslim countries. I find it humorous that Bob here calls someone butthurt, when he has been sitting on his butt all day long posting. Perhaps this is the Muslim way of mourning friends who have died.

Israel is deliberately targeting the press.
Several foreign news agencies offices have been deliberately destroyed by Israeli destroyer force.

It's a comment tactic for the Israelis as a quick google will show anyone who cares about the truth.
Even the right wing, very anti Muslim, British Daily mail admits the truth on this one.

Forum List

Back