Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran

Might I also add that we are the only country in the world that profits from sick people?

None of you find that disgusting?

that money goes back into research and development to find cures. which someday may save your ass. or is it worth saving ????

Only cures that make profit. They care little for cures that won't bring them more money.

Face it, the last interest they have on their mind is your health.

its easy to explain. BUT. since your stuck on stupid im not wasting my valuable time

You my friend a goddamed liar. If there's anything in this world I'm NOT it's a draft dodger.

You were in the Guard until '64, right when Nam was heating up.
And you got out.
Hmmmmmmmmm................................

So you're not a draft dodger. My apologies.

You're a fucking pussy.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! I was drafted in 1957 and served till 1964. I'm ashamed to admit that you're in the same army that I was. Speaking of pussies you sure you're not one of those folks that came over here from France

That's enough, BOTH of you! Things get bad enough here without vets trashing each other, ESPECIALLY over their service! It's bad enough when the permanent civilians do it, but they don't know any better; YOU DO! You want to have a little inter-service rivalry and kidding, fine; but seriously, this shit needs to stop. I disagree with some other vets here all the time; (Sunni and U.S. come to mind, among others) but I don't question their service, their courage, or their patriotism, and they don't question mine. You are grown men and United States veterans, so act like it! You owe each other an apology.

Forum List

Back