Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran

I didn't even mention that within thirty minutes after the hijacker's plane struck the pentagon Rumsfeld asked his staff to prepare a plan for the invasion of Iraq. Think maybe there was a little pre conceived notion there

Shut up draft-dodging asswipe

Let's see....in 1957-58 I was a gunner in a AAA 90mm gun battery, stayed in the national guards till 1964 where I was a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank which also had a 90mm main gun on it. 'Course it also had a 50 cal machine gun turret mounted and a coaxial 30 calibur machine gun. How was your military career numbnuts

George W. Bush was the draft dodgingest son of a bitch in the history of the country.

I didn't even mention that within thirty minutes after the hijacker's plane struck the pentagon Rumsfeld asked his staff to prepare a plan for the invasion of Iraq. Think maybe there was a little pre conceived notion there

Let's see....in 1957-58 I was a gunner in a AAA 90mm gun battery, stayed in the national guards till 1964 where I was a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank which also had a 90mm main gun on it. 'Course it also had a 50 cal machine gun turret mounted and a coaxial 30 calibur machine gun. How was your military career numbnuts
George W. Bush was the draft dodgingest son of a bitch in the history of the country.

OUTSTANDING !!!! 24 honorable years. Thanks for asking, ya draftdodging asswipe.

OUTSTANDING !!!! 24 honorable years. Thanks for asking, ya draftdodging asswipe.

You my friend a goddamed liar. If there's anything in this world I'm NOT it's a draft dodger.

You my friend a goddamed liar. If there's anything in this world I'm NOT it's a draft dodger.

You were in the Guard until '64, right when Nam was heating up.
And you got out.
Hmmmmmmmmm................................

So you're not a draft dodger. My apologies.

You're a fucking pussy.

And you got out.

You're a fucking pussy.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! I was drafted in 1957 and served till 1964. I'm ashamed to admit that you're in the same army that I was. Speaking of pussies you sure you're not one of those folks that came over here from France

And you got out.

You're a fucking pussy.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! I was drafted in 1957 and served till 1964. I'm ashamed to admit that you're in the same army that I was. Speaking of pussies you sure you're not one of those folks that came over here from France

I wasn't in the Army, dumb fuck. You were - and pussied-out/retreated/dodged service in Vietnam.

You know it.

I know it.

And you got out.

You're a fucking pussy.

I wasn't in the Army, dumb fuck. You were - and pussied-out/retreated/dodged service in Vietnam.

You know it.

I know it.

You don't know shit...........I served my time. I still have army issue that I received at Ft. Jackson, SC in 1957. I still wear some long handles and a field jacket from time to time. If you'd been in a squad of mine I would have taught you a thing or two.

Ya' gots ta love it. Evidently not a one of those clowns noticed how the Bomb Bomb schit worked out for George Bush. I've heard at least three of them say Israel or the United States should consider bombing Iran if they don't allow IAEA to stay in the country. We think that we have a lot of business 10,000 miles away screwing around in somebody else's business. If Israel wants to take their asses out so be it.....we have no business there.

yeah right

theo5.jpeg

If there's anything in this world you are NOT it's a 77 year old man.

I have eight grandchildren ranging in age from 6 to 27. My oldest granddaughter and my one great granddaughter are in Germany waiting for her husband to be deployed to Afghanistan. He pulled two tours in Iraq beginning in 2006. I have an idea they might straighten your ass out if they could speak to you for a moment. Hell fire..........I wish I was young again.

Last edited:
Repeating your little fiction doesn't make it more believable, Spammerfraud.

I have eight grandchildren ranging in age from 6 to 27. My oldest granddaughter and my one great granddaughter are in Germany waiting for her husband to be deployed to Afghanistan. He pulled two tours in Iraq beginning in 2006. I have an idea they might straighten your ass out if they could speak to you for a moment. Hell fire..........I wish I was young again.

And you dodged military service in Vietnam, you fucking pussy. What else you want to tell us?

And you dodged military service in Vietnam, you fucking pussy. What else you want to tell us?

LMAO!! I'll bet you that I was twice the soldier you have ever been. We used to be men in the military.

Last edited:
Might I also add that we are the only country in the world that profits from sick people?

None of you find that disgusting?

Might I also add that we are the only country in the world that profits from sick people?

that money goes back into research and development to find cures. which someday may save your ass. or is it worth saving ????

that money goes back into research and development to find cures. which someday may save your ass. or is it worth saving ????

Only cures that make profit. They care little for cures that won't bring them more money.

Face it, the last interest they have on their mind is your health.

Forum List

Back