Bolton Gets To Work - Left Cries Foul

Zhukov

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2003
Everywhere, simultaneously.
Bolton's mischief
After a year and a half of studies and negotiations, the United Nations recently came up with a draft proposal calling for extensive internal reforms and world action against injustice, poverty and environmental catastrophe. Last week, soon after being appointed U.N. ambassador by President Bush, John Bolton may have sabotaged the entire effort.

Now that's getting things done.

Why, Mr. LA Times Editor, what ever did he do?

Bolton's amendments focus on cutting references to international efforts the U.S. has opposed, such as the International Criminal Court, while strengthening sections on spreading democracy, freeing markets and fighting terrorism.

.....who's side are you on?

Who's side are you on?

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion...1476646.story?coll=la-news-comment-editorials

are we supposed to expect brilliance or even common sense from the LA Times?

Why that is like expecting anything other than a blatant anti-american statement from the mouths of empowered south korean politicians...

NATO AIR said:
are we supposed to expect brilliance or even common sense from the LA Times?

Why that is like expecting anything other than a blatant anti-american statement from the mouths of empowered south korean politicians...

No but it is nice that they just came out and admitted they are more interested in a smoothly running U.N. bureaucracy than in democracy, free markets, or stopping terrorism.

Zhukov said:
No but it is nice that they just came out and admitted they are more interested in a smoothly running U.N. bureaucracy than in democracy, free markets, or stopping terrorism.

Taxing the world is a good one ...... :smoke:

I will try to keep my UN rant to a dull roar ..... but it's hard. We need to quit giving them so much as a thin dime, and kick their collective asses off our continent. Let Fwance host these chumps. I could think of no more fitting companions than the UN and Fwance.

Forum List

Back