BOLO: Marxist Code Words

You denied that we have WORKJERS in America, but now you admit that we have assembly line WORKERS (doing drone work) in America.
Thank you.
He did nothing of the sort...pay attention. Get your nose out of Limbaugh's crotch Edith.
It's not Rush's crotch he's sucking on. It's mediamatter's collective sphincter.
He isn't a hydra? Dayum...From the contortionist moves in logic I've seen from Edith , I naturally assumed it...

Yeah, because I denied that some of our employees work in assembly lines. :eusa_hand:

edthesickdick :eusa_liar: you remain a fucking dishonest diseased twat.
You denied that we have WORKJERS in America, but now you admit that we have assembly line WORKERS (doing drone work) in America.
Thank you.
Huh. I see 16 citizens AND employees in that picture, not 16 drones. Not 16 slaves. Not 16 proles.

Edthecretin fails in a game of "Semantic Gotcha" once again. I'll alert David Letterman for the dishonest edit of the week.

WE do not have workers (or drones). WE have CITIZENS
Just ignore everything AFTER 'drones'... it ruins Edthecretin's entire pointless.
So none of the employees in that picture were doing work, brilliant! :cuckoo:
If they were doing work, then they were workers. Only CON$ are stupid enough to say that people employed to do work are not workers! :cuckoo:

BTW, did you see any ads for WORKERS in the link I posted? Since Americans are not workers they must be looking for foreign employees.
Assembly Line Worker Jobs | Indeed.com

Thank you.
He did nothing of the sort...pay attention. Get your nose out of Limbaugh's crotch Edith.
It's not Rush's crotch he's sucking on. It's mediamatter's collective sphincter.
You mindless drones are programmed to accuse anyone who exposes the stupidity and deceit of your MessiahRushie as getting it from MediaMatters, yet you can never link to them showing where I got it!!! :asshole:

Yeah, because I denied that some of our employees work in assembly lines. :eusa_hand:

edthesickdick :eusa_liar: you remain a fucking dishonest diseased twat.
Thank you.
Huh. I see 16 citizens AND employees in that picture, not 16 drones. Not 16 slaves. Not 16 proles.

Edthecretin fails in a game of "Semantic Gotcha" once again. I'll alert David Letterman for the dishonest edit of the week.

Just ignore everything AFTER 'drones'... it ruins Edthecretin's entire pointless.

Edthesickdick isn't noted for any honesty.

Not to worry. When he tries that cheap shit, it only serves to reduce any chance that he ever will be taken seriously.

By the way, employees work. Drones work. That doesn't make employees drones. The fallacy is obvious to all but you -- unless it is also obvious to you but you are just that dishonest, edthesickdick.

You mindless drones are programmed to accuse anyone who exposes the stupidity and deceit of your MessiahRushie as getting it from MediaMatters, yet you can never link to them showing where I got it!!! :asshole:
You idiot. WE are programmed to belive in Liberty apart from Gubmint intrusion...to think for ourselves and not get caught up into whatever it is YOU are into...that for the most part sides with those that wish to take liberty away.

Idiot.

You denied that we have WORKERS in America, but now you admit that we have assembly line WORKERS (doing drone work) in America.
Thank you.

Not to worry. When he tries that cheap shit, it only serves to reduce any chance that he ever will be taken seriously.

By the way, employees work. Drones work. That doesn't make employees drones. The fallacy is obvious to all but you -- unless it is also obvious to you but you are just that dishonest, edthesickdick.
Now, of course, I didn't say workers were drones, as you well know but dishonestly need a Straw Man to attack, I said they did drone work.
And employees that do work are workers and some of that work that workers do is drone work.

cool...another delusional thread from frank. :cool:

Get your thumb out of your ass, and stop complaining. Either tells us why we're wrong (you can't), or have something intelligent to add (your also not capeable of that).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1hnwvWhbJw&feature=related]fat drunk stupid - YouTube[/ame]

Now, of course, I didn't say workers were drones, as you well know but dishonestly need a Straw Man to attack, I said they did drone work.
And employees that do work are workers and some of that work that workers do is drone work.
funny-pictures-what-more-than-a-lil-buzzed-looks-like.png

You really shouldn't post this drunk so early in the day. Particularly when you spin as hard as you do.

No, moron. YOU firmly stated that factory employees are "workers."

And you said that to pretend that I had somehow maintained that we don't have anybody working in factories.

Try to keep up with your own idiotic spin, dipshit.

:lol:

Forum List

Back