Bold black... what the hell is Bold black??

Ok people, I must make a correction here regarding names in bold that some are seeing in the Currently Online Users list at the bottom of the main page.
It turns out, that donating members do not receive their names in bold as I previously thought. (sorry Pop :( )
What it most likely is, is that the users cookies haven't expired yet, though they are no longer signed in.
I apologize for any confusion.

so along with not being told if you have any bold black Irish in you, I don't get any cookies either?

USMB is free for me to use and I always get my monies worth.

:D:lol::D

:eek:

:eusa_hand:

holy shit.... now we have bold black in the on line list??

i got the colors... i got the red haze....general membership is just normal text...check....

what the hell does bold black mean?

If you go to your message editor, you can change the "font", or the look of, your text.

"B" is for Bold

Then you can change the color to the right of the letter "A"

damn the things I have to teach the nOObs around here...
:eusa_whistle:

:lmao:
*hugs*
:razz:

Ok people, I must make a correction here regarding names in bold that some are seeing in the Currently Online Users list at the bottom of the main page.
It turns out, that donating members do not receive their names in bold as I previously thought. (sorry Pop :( )
What it most likely is, is that the users cookies haven't expired yet, though they are no longer signed in.

so along with not being told if you have any bold black Irish in you, I don't get any cookies either?

Well, unless you come over and join the dark side...you get no cookies. :evil:

4474065261_4f95455a3d.jpg

Well, unless you come over and join the dark side...you get no cookies. :evil:

4474065261_4f95455a3d.jpg

So I've learned 2 things:

1. Apparently I am not sponge worthy

B. I get no cookies

Well, i can't say that you are not sponge worthy Pops....and I don't think we even have beer flavored cookies...but we do have cookie flavored beer:

l.jpg

to make up for the confusion. ;)

[MENTION=22590]AquaAthena[/MENTION]

This is what i was talking about when i said bold and black.

I was told that bold black means you are sponge worthy

Whatever that means

I hear it a lot so someday I hope to know what it means

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FjmbRParcc]Sponge Worthy - YouTube[/ame]

^ You're such a forgiver pops.

Good mang. :D
where did i say it was a big deal? i simply pointed out that its a marketing scheme to get more cash? do you deny that?

plus you need to let people know when they use their paypal...it becomes an automatic charge each year....or it renews itself for ya....this may not be the case now but it was a few years ago....

Make more cash? How outrageous! Bloody capitalists!

Are you guys trying to make more money and are you denying it?

:popcorn:

Can someone explain to me why Ropey's name is pink and it says he's banned...yet he's still posting?

th

:redface:

Alright..... i see that AA is out of the red haze....

can i opt out of the red haze as well?

AA must of dropped her supporting membership I'm guessing and I never saw the bold. Not sure why some are bolded and some aren't.

Probably that cookie thing.

Forum List

Back