Bold black... what the hell is Bold black??

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
:eek:

:eusa_hand:

holy shit.... now we have bold black in the on line list??

i got the colors... i got the red haze....general membership is just normal text...check....

what the hell does bold black mean?

• Banned
Bold Black is for contributing members. Not to be confused with paying supporting members. :)

and the difference between those two designations is what?

yes, i get the money for the supporting member... but what is contributing?

all posters are equal except the ones that give the board cash....i would think contributors are the ones donating the 100 bucks a month....i wonder when they will up that goal...so you got a color for paying or supporting members that pay the yearly fee...and then the contributors who kick in cash towards the monthly 100 and then the cheap ass people who use the site for free....

and the admins want you to know who is paying and who is not....all posters are created equal....lol

perhaps they can change the motto to 'where your cash counts'

Supporting members pledge to pay $X/month for a year that is automatically charged to a credit card. Contributing members give a 1 time payment.

all posters are equal except the ones that give the board cash....i would think contributors are the ones donating the 100 bucks a month....i wonder when they will up that goal...so you got a color for paying or supporting members that pay the yearly fee...and then the contributors who kick in cash towards the monthly 100 and then the cheap ass people who use the site for free....

and the admins want you to know who is paying and who is not....all posters are created equal....lol

Ah...now the sudden outburst makes sense.

The Halloween Colors are for all Supporting Members.

It's really no big deal, SB.

DanK has had this in the Announcement Forum from way back.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...usmb-now-offering-supporting-memberships.html

=======================================================

As you have already figured out, USMessageBoard.com is an elite group of individuals that love to discuss the various issues affecting our lives in the United States.

Registering for membership on USMessageBoard.com is absolutely FREE. However, for $14.99/year or $1.25/month or 4.1 cents per day you can help support this site and get access to many features that are locked to regular membership. Please consider supporting USMessageBoard.com -- the upgraded membership includes the following benefits:

• USMB Bumper Sticker

• Supporting Member Tag (example: )
  • Flag icon next to your username on all screens (example:
    ustag.gif
    )
  • Less Ads
  • Increased PM space (from 1000 to 5000)
  • Can upload animated profile pictures
  • Profile picture dimensions increase (from 150x150 to 300x300)
  • Profile picture size increase (from 100kb to 300kb)
  • Ability to upload animated gifs for signature
  • Signature image size increase (from 20kb to 40kb)
  • Increased Photo Album image dimensions (from 600x600 to 1500x1500)
  • Increased Photo Album image size (from 100kb to 500kb)
  • Increased Photo Album picture quota (from 100 to 300)

We hope you will find these benefits worthwhile and that you will consider supporting USMessageBoard.com!

To sign up, please visit http://www.usmessageboard.com/payments.php -- subscriptions are offered through paypal for $14.99/year.

*Note: No refunds will be given, even to banned accounts.
**Note: Your shipping address is required to mail you the bumper sticker.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...usmb-now-offering-supporting-memberships.html

As you have already figured out, USMessageBoard.com is an elite group of individuals that love to discuss the various issues affecting our lives in the United States.

Registering for membership on USMessageBoard.com is absolutely FREE. However, for $14.99/year or $1.25/month or 4.1 cents per day you can help support this site and get access to many features that are locked to regular membership. Please consider supporting USMessageBoard.com -- the upgraded membership includes the following benefits:

• USMB Bumper Sticker

ustag.gif
    )
  • Less Ads

We hope you will find these benefits worthwhile and that you will consider supporting USMessageBoard.com!

To sign up, please visit http://www.usmessageboard.com/payments.php -- subscriptions are offered through paypal for $14.99/year.

where did i say it was a big deal? i simply pointed out that its a marketing scheme to get more cash? do you deny that?

plus you need to let people know when they use their paypal...it becomes an automatic charge each year....or it renews itself for ya....this may not be the case now but it was a few years ago....

• USMB Bumper Sticker

ustag.gif
    )
  • Less Ads

where did i say it was a big deal? i simply pointed out that its a marketing scheme to get more cash? do you deny that?

plus you need to let people know when they use their paypal...it becomes an automatic charge each year....or it renews itself for ya....this may not be the case now but it was a few years ago....

Make more cash? How outrageous! Bloody capitalists!

Are you guys trying to make more money and are you denying it?

:popcorn:

• USMB Bumper Sticker

ustag.gif
    )
  • Less Ads

Make more cash? How outrageous! Bloody capitalists!

Are you guys trying to make more money and are you denying it?

:popcorn:

Well, We wouldn't want our status in the dream house up for grabs or anything. ;)

Forum List

Back