Boise State V Va Tech

I really hope Boise loses. Then maybe they will move move into a real conference and actually compete for that championship that they think they deserve.

I really hope Boise loses. Then maybe they will move move into a real conference and actually compete for that championship that they think they deserve.

A-fucking-men!

But I almost want them to go to the NC to play against an SEC team and get their ass handed to them.

48-0 against an Alabama or Arkansas in the NC game would be pretty entertaining.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
Frank Beamer is just running the ball right them now. Boise may be good out of the gate, but they seem to have a problem with finishing and that is what makes a team good.

A-fucking-men!

But I almost want them to go to the NC to play against an SEC team and get their ass handed to them.

48-0 against an Alabama or Arkansas in the NC game would be pretty entertaining.

Or anyone, really, even an Ohio State or a Big 12 team. Just to prove that they are WAY out of their league when talking about what they "deserve."

Okay. Boise finished well. I'm a believer. Boise is legit. Good enough to win a championship? Prolly not, but give 'em a chance and we'll see.

I don't understand why VT didn't do short passes and get into field goal range to tie it up for OT. Sheesh.

I don't think squeaking out a win qualifies as "legit." If they had handily beaten VT, I'd be a believer.

I still don't think beating #10 from the preseason polls proves anything. Their schedule is just too weak to deserve a shot, even if they go undefeated. Sure, I'm okay if they make it to the national championship, but I don't think they would have a shot against whoever comes out of the SEC Championship.

My only concern is that a 1 or even 2 loss SEC Champion team will get bumped out of the national championship by an undefeated Boise State and Ohio State, neither of which play near the schedule an SEC team has to go through.

Forum List

Back