Bogus Refugeebullahs

docmauser1

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2010
As always, the pleasure of helping the seekers of truth is all mine. Seek and ye shall find!
Some 435 apartments were being rebuilt under the British government department of International development, but the project stalled around June, 21, after the british team fled Jenin when armed palestinians® fired on their headquarters. Palestinians® were protesting a small size of the new quarters in the so-called refugee camp. The Times of London said the British technical experts called it quits after months of threats and intimidation finalized with the shooting. Paul Wolstenholme, the project manager, Neil Johnston, the construction manager and Mike Luffingham, the design manager, were dismayed by violent reactions of the refugees.
The brits had been overseeing an unprecedented construction, in which some of the replacement multi-storey homes had italian marble kitchens, spanish tiles, belgian windows and japanese refrigerators. "You wouldn't believe how good the properties are, the finish is fantastic" Johnson was saying.
Several houses were built on two levels with three rooms and a kitchen on each level to accommodate the clan-style living arrangements of most "refugee campers". Many houses sported balconies and a fancy outside lighting. The whole thing was beginning to make a mockery out of the "refugee camp" claim. Where else in the world do refugees live in hovels with tiles, costing $135 per yard?
Indeed, several camp residents (among the only people in the world who claim 3-rd or 4-th generation refugee status) had begun to mumble about how difficult it would be to continue to attract world sympathy for their plight under the new conditions.
But when one powerful clan bullied contractors into expanding their building at the expense of the neighbors, the offended decided to shoot it out in the best of the arab traditions. When the bullets started to fly, the brits ran away. "I have come to help these innocent individuals who lost their houses through no fault of their own and what do I get but harassment, threats and not one word of thanks."
Where are refugees living with italian marble, spanish tile and japanese refrigerators? In Jenin, of course!

Palestinians are the only people in history who have made refugee a career choice.

Forum List

Back