Bogus NYT-CBS Poll: Only 27% of Americans Support Tea Party But They Sure Love the Pu

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
well I must say I'm SHOCKED.......NOT
links in article and chart at site.

SNIP:
Bogus NYT-CBS Poll: Only 27% of Americans Support Tea Party But They Sure Love the Public Unions
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, March 1, 2011, 5:09 AM
We know these things for sure since Obama took office:
1.) There is nothing he can do that is viewed as too extreme to the state run media
2.) The state-run media is so corrupt today that you will never hear the full truth to any story
3.) The state-run media will do whatever it has to do to influence public opinion to support their radical leftist agenda

Yesterday the New York Times-CBS released a poll on the public employee union battle taking place in Wisconsin and across the nation. The numbers of protesters at the Wisconsin capitol are dwindling, the support for the public employee unions across the US is weak and most Americans want government to cut its irresponsible borrowing and spending. Knowing this, the state-run media had to put something together to support Obama and democrats and they had to be quick about it.

This is what they came up with.
The poll claims that 40% of Republicans support the public employee unions to some extent in this conflict.
My brother the international auditor put together this chart:

chart and the rest at.
Bogus NYT-CBS Poll: Only 27% of Americans Support Tea Party But They Sure Love the Public Unions | The Gateway Pundit

Last edited:

Forum List

Back