Bogus, anti-Semitic poison in Seattle

More CounterPunch:

"On January 19, 1988, Israeli Defense Minister Yitzhak Rabin, later Prime Minister, announced the policy of 'punitive beating' of Palestinians.

"The Israelis described the purpose of punitive beating: 'Our task is to recreate a barrier and once again put the fear of death into the Arabs of the area.'”

Fear death, Drivel?

Maybe you should move to Area C...
As usual, George presents the terrorists' side.

On the policy of beating Palestinians in the hope of ending the protests, the Israeli President said: ''The instructions issued to our security forces have been clarified following the public discussion which they evoked. There certainly was no order to beat indiscriminately.''

He said that ''steps have been taken'' to insure that any exceptions to that policy ''do not recur.''

'The Fear of Death'

Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir and Mr. Rabin continued to defend the policy, with both men saying publicly that the purpose of the beatings was to instill fear of the Israeli army in Palestinians.

Mr. Shamir said a Palestinian guerrilla attack by hang glider in November in which six Israeli soldiers were killed, along with a guerrilla, had ''shattered the barrier of fear'' of the Israeli military among Arabs in the occupied territories.

''Our task now is to recreate that barrier and once again put the fear of death into the Arabs of the areas so as to deter them from attacking us any more.'' the Prime Minister said.​
George, the Palestinians are directly responsible for the policy.
Dave:

Yitzhak Shamir was a terrorist.
And worse.

"Zionist factions competed for the honor of allying to Hitler. By 1940-41, the 'Stern Gang,' among them Yitzhak Shamir, later Prime Minister of Israel, presented the Nazis with the 'Fundamental Features of the Proposal of the National Military Organization in Palestine (Irgun Zvai Leumi) Concerning the Solution of the Jewish Question in Europe and the Participation of the NMO in the War on the Side of Germany."

Bogus?

So far no one has disputed Brenner's documents or the accuracy of their translations.

The reason those Palestinians were beaten was their objection to an illegal Israeli occupation.

No occupation...no beatings...fewer problems.

51 Docs

More CounterPunch:

"On January 19, 1988, Israeli Defense Minister Yitzhak Rabin, later Prime Minister, announced the policy of 'punitive beating' of Palestinians.

"The Israelis described the purpose of punitive beating: 'Our task is to recreate a barrier and once again put the fear of death into the Arabs of the area.'”

Fear death, Drivel?

Maybe you should move to Area C...
As usual, George presents the terrorists' side.

On the policy of beating Palestinians in the hope of ending the protests, the Israeli President said: ''The instructions issued to our security forces have been clarified following the public discussion which they evoked. There certainly was no order to beat indiscriminately.''

He said that ''steps have been taken'' to insure that any exceptions to that policy ''do not recur.''

'The Fear of Death'

Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir and Mr. Rabin continued to defend the policy, with both men saying publicly that the purpose of the beatings was to instill fear of the Israeli army in Palestinians.

Mr. Shamir said a Palestinian guerrilla attack by hang glider in November in which six Israeli soldiers were killed, along with a guerrilla, had ''shattered the barrier of fear'' of the Israeli military among Arabs in the occupied territories.

''Our task now is to recreate that barrier and once again put the fear of death into the Arabs of the areas so as to deter them from attacking us any more.'' the Prime Minister said.​
George, the Palestinians are directly responsible for the policy.
Dave:

Yitzhak Shamir was a terrorist.
And worse.

"Zionist factions competed for the honor of allying to Hitler. By 1940-41, the 'Stern Gang,' among them Yitzhak Shamir, later Prime Minister of Israel, presented the Nazis with the 'Fundamental Features of the Proposal of the National Military Organization in Palestine (Irgun Zvai Leumi) Concerning the Solution of the Jewish Question in Europe and the Participation of the NMO in the War on the Side of Germany."

Bogus?

So far no one has disputed Brenner's documents or the accuracy of their translations.

The reason those Palestinians were beaten was their objection to an illegal Israeli occupation.

No occupation...no beatings...fewer problems.

51 Docs
"Their objection"? Their "objection", George, resulted in dead people.

I know, they don't count...they're Jews, right?

Six dead Jewish soldiers?

By hang glider?

International law gives Palestinians the right to defend their homes and families from an illegal occupation which is exactly what Israel has been inflicting since June of '67, at least.

Had you been born a Palestinian, which side would you have chosen?

By hang glider?

International law gives Palestinians the right to defend their homes and families from an illegal occupation which is exactly what Israel has been inflicting since June of '67, at least.

So when I said "I know, they don't count...they're Jews, right?"...I was right.

By hang glider?

Religion does not matter. Foreign troops are always legitimate targets.

Last edited:

By hang glider?

:lol::cuckoo:

The banners show Palestinian children standing around a demolished building, with the caption "Israeli war crimes: your tax dollars at work."

No, I think, based on their description, those would be anti-Israeli advertisments.

I realize they bring joy to NAZIs, of course, and who doesn't object to anything that pleases those asshats, but there is a difference between Israel, the state, and Jews worldwide.

The Zionists might not agree, and the NAZIs might not agree, and the Islamofascists may not agree, but I refuse to let those people frame the debate based on their racist POVS.

The banners show Palestinian children standing around a demolished building, with the caption "Israeli war crimes: your tax dollars at work."

No, I think, based on their description, those would be anti-Israeli advertisments.

I realize they bring joy to NAZIs, of course, and who doesn't object to anything that pleases those asshats, but there is a difference between Israel, the state, and Jews worldwide.

The Zionists might not agree, and the NAZIs might not agree, and the Islamofascists may not agree, but I refuse to let those people frame the debate based on their racist POVS.

Amen, bro.

By hang glider?

And kids who will grow up to be foreign troops are, too, apparently. Isn't that how you terrorists supporters rationalize the murder of Jewish kids?

And kids who will grow up to be foreign troops are, too, apparently. Isn't that how you terrorists supporters rationalize the murder of Jewish kids?

Children killed
TOTALS SINCE SEPT 2000:
Israelis: 124
Palestinians: 1452

Remember These Children

Children killed
TOTALS SINCE SEPT 2000:
Israelis: 124
Palestinians: 1452

Remember These Children
You don't get to count as killed by Israel the kids Palestinians used as ordnance by strapping explosives on them.

One of the truly interesting things about this board is the collision of the NAZIs and ZIONISTS.

If but only America could ship both lots off someplace else, how nice that would be for those of us who put the USA's interest ahead of their goofy notions about racial purity.

Forum List

Back