Boeing 777

Nice photo! What equipment are you using?

Best airliner I ever flew on was a 777 from Tokyo to Okinawa. The whole ride was smooth as glass!

Nice photo! What equipment are you using?

Best airliner I ever flew on was a 777 from Tokyo to Okinawa. The whole ride was smooth as glass!

Thanks, I use a Nikon D300 with an 18-200 Nikkor, I shoot in RAW and process in Photoshop. This was hand held...... the sky is very accurate as is the sunset reflection in the glass. I did use the Shadows/Highlights tool box to kind of mute the ground equipment on the right and lighten the engine and under the wing. My brother's suggestion was to take out the reflection above the Galley door and the nacel of the engine but I disagreed.

I do love this aircraft, very smooth. I flew to London and back on one and they put me up front....that was with Continental, it was a pure joy to spend 10 hours doing that.......with a Father who flew 50 years and three Brothers with a combined 80 + years of airline flying, I still marvel at the engineering triumph flight is. It amazes me to see the airline business from the inside....every aspect is so ridiculously complex and expensive. To stand under one of these is pretty awesome in the truest meaning of the word......

Forum List

Back