Boehner, you are a lying, sniveling little weasel.

Gabby Giffords is there for the vote.. The drama!

Not trying to sound mean but does she understand what she is voting for?

She understands. She isn't 100% but she's getting it, she was watching the count so she knows.

How on earth can you determine whether she understands it simply by the fact that she is watching the vote? I don't begin to presume to be a medical professional, but I find your reasoning completely unbelievable.

Not trying to sound mean but does she understand what she is voting for?

She understands. She isn't 100% but she's getting it, she was watching the count so she knows.

How on earth can you determine whether she understands it simply by the fact that she is watching the vote? I don't begin to presume to be a medical professional, but I find your reasoning completely unbelievable.

Do you see her saying hello to all of her old friends, you little ole twit?

this "deal" is a crock, we dont even get a balanced budget within 8 years. something EXTREMELY reasonable. NO COMPROMISE! It's the only way to save the country and our standard of living...watching cspan now and i hope the republicans stick to principle.

This whole thing was pretty useless. He could have caved in the first place and saved a lot of ado about nothing.

What happened to the Republicans? What happened to the Tea Party?

No new taxes and no debt limit increase. This is why they were elected.

They have the house and could have stopped any and everything, but didn't.

Have they been assimulated? I bet their families are living well on their salaries and medical insurance. Hows your family doing?

Just like before when they had power, they talk the talk but can't walk the walk. This is typical Republican bluster. The GOP, bought and paid for by corporate America. I wonder how Corprate America wanted the vote to go? I'll give you one guess.

Are the Democrats any better? No, but at least we know they are going to screw us. The Republicans keep telling us they won't screw us but in the end it's red weenie time, every time.

it passed. gameover. cant wait to find out how my rep (r) voted...if he voted yea imma chew his ass out tomorrow :)

And Avatar4321 is going to hold her rep accountable. Does that mean he still gets the box of chocolates, or does she cut him down to a Rocky Road candy bar.

Do you see her saying hello to all of her old friends, you little ole twit?

In other words, you are just guessing.

it passed. gameover. cant wait to find out how my rep (r) voted...if he voted yea imma chew his ass out tomorrow :)

And Avatar4321 is going to hold her rep accountable. Does that mean he still gets the box of chocolates, or does she cut him down to a Rocky Road candy bar.

images

What happened to the Republicans? What happened to the Tea Party?

No new taxes and no debt limit increase. This is why they were elected.

They have the house and could have stopped any and everything, but didn't.

Have they been assimulated? I bet their families are living well on their salaries and medical insurance. Hows your family doing?

Just like before when they had power, they talk the talk but can't walk the walk. This is typical Republican bluster. The GOP, bought and paid for by corporate America. I wonder how Corprate America wanted the vote to go? I'll give you one guess.

Are the Democrats any better? No, but at least we know they are going to screw us. The Republicans keeptelling us they won't screw us but in the end it's red weenie time, every time.

The pain is all the same when both are driving a telephone pole up your rear.

this "deal" is a crock, we dont even get a balanced budget within 8 years. something EXTREMELY reasonable. NO COMPROMISE! It's the only way to save the country and our standard of living...watching cspan now and i hope the republicans stick to principle.

Republican principles? Would you explain that?

Republican principles? Would you explain that?

Republicans are principals, Democrats are janitors

Forum List

Back