Boehner, you are a lying, sniveling little weasel.

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
this "deal" is a crock, we dont even get a balanced budget within 8 years. something EXTREMELY reasonable. NO COMPROMISE! It's the only way to save the country and our standard of living...watching cspan now and i hope the republicans stick to principle.

this "deal" is a crock, we dont even get a balanced budget within 8 years. something EXTREMELY reasonable. NO COMPROMISE! It's the only way to save the country and our standard of living...watching cspan now and i hope the republicans stick to principle.

Our standard of living is gone. There is no saving it now. But we can rebuild it once we've hit bottom. We just need to be prepared as individuals.

Plus, we're adding another 2.7t to the debt....a number only outdone by O's first ceiling increase of 1.9T. The third largest was Bush' 900billion increase.
But..........................we don't have a spending problem or anything like that.

Watch cons throw Boner out in favor of Cantor.

We like holding our leaders accountable.

Something Democrats out to learn with Obama.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3727-holb11070820110707090745.jpg

it passed. gameover. cant wait to find out how my rep (r) voted...if he voted yea imma chew his ass out tomorrow :)

Let me repeat what I wrote in another thread...

First, how pleased do you think President Obama is that this deal carries through 2013, so he doesn't have to reveal his economic ineptitude prior to the election?

Second, if the commissariat of 12 cannot agree on enough spending cuts to accomodate the deal, there would be automatic cuts, largely out of defense. Do you think the Democrats will be displeased with this scenario?

And, last, if you think the idea of $100 billion a year in spending cuts is significant, consider this:
“We forget now that when Reagan came into office in 1981, he forced through Congress not only his famed, historic tax cuts, but also a package of budget cuts. That package was close to 5% of the Federal budget at the time, which would be the equivalent of roughly $200 billion today."
Peter Ferrara, “America’s Ticking Bankruptcy Bomb,” p.173-174.

Forum List

Back