Boehner wants BP to pay every DIME!

Just what we need, plumes of bullshit in addition to plumes of oil.

The price of this catastrophe is still going to be in the paying stage a generation from now. And we have just began to see a little of the scope of this disaster. As this oil move around Florida, and up the East Coast, we have no idea what can of damage it will do.

How do republicans feel about BP and every other oil company raising their prices to $5 a gallon to recoup the losses?

So lemme see if I can grasp this a sec....

1. Someone claims republicans are wanting to spend taxpayers money on the spill to basically cover or help BP..

2. The republicans state point blank that BP is responsible and will pay for it..

3. The government (both parties and right now a democrat majority), has collected 1.5 billion to cover just such a disaster on a tax per barrel of oil...

4. They have not touched this 1.5 billion on this yet, and they are now wanting to raise the tax over 4 times its current amount because this disaster will deplete the funds they have collected (the 1.5 billion).

How can it deplete something that they aren't using? And if BP is paying how can they deplete it?

And the big issue... Why aren't more of you pissed off that they are scamming taxpayers so blatantly? Oh thats right, I forgot, democrats are the good guys... yeah I remember now... They aren't the OIL candidates.... its the other guys...OK sure...

Suckee..... the paltry 1.5 billion will be gone in a few months. Given the enormity of this disaster, a tax of $5 a barrel might begin to cover some of the damage. What we are looking at here is damages that will last for generations.

Suckee..... the paltry 1.5 billion will be gone in a few months. Given the enormity of this disaster, a tax of $5 a barrel might begin to cover some of the damage. What we are looking at here is damages that will last for generations.

Again with the diversion attempts???

The point is they haven't touched it because BP is going to pay for it, you weasel... BP pays and government wants to tax us more because its going to deplete a fund they aren't even going to use....

only a blind partisan hack would even attempt to defend it, much less try and pretend they are going to deplete what they are not using...

look man you are becoming ignorant to the point of near incoherence....:lol:

So, Boner and Obama agree. How long did it take him to spit that out? LOL!!!

Socko shut-up until you can respond like an adult...:lol:

LOL!!! Look who's talking! Why no mention of Hoyer or the fact that Obama SAID THE SAME THING LAST WEEK?!?!

And what does that have to do with anything I said? or anything mentioned here beyond your childish need to troll and help your alter ego divert the topic again.... As I said, grow up socko...

Forum List

Back