Boehner v. Norquist

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
I get a kick out of Boehner.

Boehner: Grover Norquist just a 'random' guy - Washington Times

Yeah, he diplomatically walked back his dismissal of Norquist. But I love him for both sides -- his occasional candor and his skill at Washington speak. His answer to Obama when Obama tried to hijack Perry's first appearance at a presidential debate was a work of art.

Boehner has a herculean challenge dealing with Obama on the one side and the Tea Party caucus on the other. And I love watching him do it.

Last edited:
I get a kick out of Boehner.

Boehner: Grover Norquist just a 'random' guy - Washington Times

Yeah, he diplomatically walked back his dismissal of Norquist. But I love him for both sides -- his occasional candor and his skill at Washington speak. His answer to Obama when Obama tried to hijack Perry's first appearance at a presidential debate was a work of art.

Boehner has a herculean challenge dealing with Obama on the one side and the Tea Party caucus on the other. And I love watching him do it.

Work of art my ass; he made an issue out of a non issue when there were serious economic problems at in the mix. Did you not think about how that appears to the American people? It looks like their squabbling like children on a playground while were out here without jobs.

Work of art my ass; he made an issue out of a non issue when there were serious economic problems at in the mix. Did you not think about how that appears to the American people? It looks like their squabbling like children on a playground while were out here without jobs.

he did make an issue out of what is historically a non-issue. but to be fair, he and the president had a deal. then he took it back to his caucus and the teanut gallery kicked his butt and tossed him into the cold. he has eric cantor drooling for his job and a republican caucus full of unruly children who have no understanding of government to contend with.

His answer to Obama when Obama tried to hijack Perry's first appearance at a presidential debate was a work of art.

In retrospect, Obama (and Romney, for that matter) should probably thank Boehner for raising the profile of these debates. If he hadn't, who knows, Perry might still be a viable candidate today.

New Topics

Forum List

Back