Boehner threatens to shut out Senate bills if filibuster rules changed

I would hazzard a guess that republicans would be open to tax increases if the president was serious about actual spending cuts. But, the rhetoric from Obama saying we should raise taxes on the rich now and worry about spending cuts next year is very disengenuous on his behalf.
Hey, I'm ready to pay higher middle class taxes as long as spending cuts come along with it. Our nation is in trouble, we need to get serious and not just some fairy tale rhetoric.
Republicans are not pleased when Obama makes an offer to get their cooperation then immediately reneges.

It's a kind of political back-stabbing associated with hugely corrupt governments in which confidence becomes so low, people start taking matters into their own hands.

Americans can't abide liars. Obama's days in office may be numbered if impeachment proceedings go forward. Also, there have been enough instances of wide-spread voter fraud that the entire election may have to be revisited.

Liars and omeurta cheaters in this nation need a spanking they will never forget.

Americans, yes but rw dittoheads like you who embraced the Lie A Day Etch A Sketch.

You rws spout accusations but never facts which means you're as big a liar as your laser candidate is.

obama's days aren't numbered. Not unless some other country decides to step in and put us out of our misery. He intends to take this all the way to the wall and democrats will make sure he does it.

Did anyone notice how tanned the golf pro/part time speaker looked just now?

Interesting that, between bouts of using this as a political football, he has time to lounge in a tanning bed.

Also interesting is that he keeps saying he wants more cuts but doesn't have the balls to say, out loud, that the R wants to cripple or kill the working and poor class. They want hungry children and elderly. They have said it in the past and they ran the last campaign on it but, now, suddenly, they sneak around it and blame the pres.

That's what we saw him doing this morning ... Bobbing and weaving.

You are correct by inference that the populists in our party are in a minority, and unfortunately the majority of those are like Huckabee, anti-science religious far right conservative.

Still, a common path exists, if both sides' calmer minds will seek it.

I would hazzard a guess that republicans would be open to tax increases if the president was serious about actual spending cuts. But, the rhetoric from Obama saying we should raise taxes on the rich now and worry about spending cuts next year is very disengenuous on his behalf.
Hey, I'm ready to pay higher middle class taxes as long as spending cuts come along with it. Our nation is in trouble, we need to get serious and not just some fairy tale rhetoric.

Why should the President agree to more spending cuts now when almost two trillion dollars worth have already passed? It's hard to say Obama is unwilling to sign spending cuts when he's already signed more spending cuts that Republicans have demanded into law than total amount of additional revenues being asked for.

Mind showing all of us that 2 trillion dollar cut.....please, I wanna see that. :doubt:
Talk is cheap from Obama because he isn't held accountable for anything other than getting OBL.

Forum List

Back