Boehner Says Party Must Decide Who, What It Is

Very dark days are ahead for this Nation. The corrupt MSM has lied to the People. Things are not getting better, they're actually getting much worse. The Nanny/Police State grows larger and more oppressive by the day. And it cannot be sustained. We're very close to the Tipping-Point. The Takers will soon outnumber the Producers. More Government isn't the answer. The trade-off for those Freebies just isn't worth it. Hopefully one day, the American People will come to realize that less Government is the answer.

You mean like when George W. Bush cut taxes for the wealthy twice, started two wars, one totally unnecessary, ran them with emergency spending bills(off budget) and doubled the national debt? He expanded the size of government 15%, authorized torture and began to listen and analyze every phone call in America. Now...for his finale he totally wrecked our economy and when he left office the jobs market was losing over half a million jobs a month. Damn what a captain. I can't imagine what the country might have done without him.

Last edited:
Very dark days are ahead for this Nation. The corrupt MSM has lied to the People. Things are not getting better, they're actually getting much worse. The Nanny/Police State grows larger and more oppressive by the day. And it cannot be sustained. We're very close to the Tipping-Point. The Takers will soon outnumber the Producers. More Government isn't the answer. The trade-off for those Freebies just isn't worth it. Hopefully one day, the American People will come to realize that less Government is the answer.

You mean like when George W. Bush cut taxes for the wealthy twice, started two wars, one totally unnecessary, ran them with emergency spending bills(off budget) and doubled the national debt? He expanded the size of government 15%, authorized torture and began to listen and analyze every phone call in America. Now...for his finale he totally wrecked our economy and when he left office the jobs market was losing over half a million jobs a month. Damn what a captain. I can't imagine what the country might have done without him.

And your guy has only made things worse. This rapidly expanding Nanny/Police State is very bad for all Americans.

And your guy has only made things worse. This rapidly expanding Nanny/Police State is very bad for all Americans.

Here's what has been bad for America.....ever since Reagan busted the PATCO union:

Chart-Union-Membership1-600x250.png

84216861.jpg

Last edited:

sorry dude, those are Obama's tax cuts for the rich now...

You know what............that's about the most uninformed statement I've ever heard. Anybody who knows jackshit knows that the Republican house pledged their souls to Grover Norquist and the T party swearing they would not go along with "tax increases"

Tax increase my ass......these are the same people who gave the cuts using reconciliation to block Democrat opposition to begin with. Also.....a part of the bill set the expiration date to take place in 2011. After McConnel and Boehner pledged to keep the president from being reelected their asses should have been impeached.

Keep in mind that in 1993 When Bill Clinton assumed a Republican fuck up and an unemployment figure of 7.5% he raised taxes on the wealthy with the Republicans screaming depression and the sky is falling while in two terms he created 22 million new jobs, balanced the budget, showed surpluses for fy's 1998, 1999 and 2000 and had the financial picture looking good. All George Bush had to do was "Leave It The Fuck Alone." What he did was cut taxes twice, 2001 and 2003, started two wars one unnecessary and doubled the national debt. A goddam toy cowboy, draft dodging, chickenhawk loser.

You know what............that's about the most uninformed statement I've ever heard. Anybody who knows jackshit knows that the Republican house pledged their souls to Grover Norquist and the T party swearing they would not go along with "tax increases"

Tax increase my ass......these are the same people who gave the cuts using reconciliation to block Democrat opposition to begin with. Also.....a part of the bill set the expiration date to take place in 2011. After McConnel and Boehner pledged to keep the president from being reelected their asses should have been impeached.

Keep in mind that in 1993 When Bill Clinton assumed a Republican fuck up and an unemployment figure of 7.5% he raised taxes on the wealthy with the Republicans screaming depression and the sky is falling while in two terms he created 22 million new jobs, balanced the budget, showed surpluses for fy's 1998, 1999 and 2000 and had the financial picture looking good. All George Bush had to do was "Leave It The Fuck Alone." What he did was cut taxes twice, 2001 and 2003, started two wars one unnecessary and doubled the national debt. A goddam toy cowboy, draft dodging, chickenhawk loser.

oh that's right, they held a gun to Obama's head and MADE him sign it...
:lol:
you people are so damn lame

We may be lame but there were enough of us who aren't stupid to give the president another term. Don't you realize that if you don't start humming a different tune your asses will never win the white house again?

And why would a programmed Obamabot care about this? Just enjoy your win and stop with the repetitive meaningless posts. You have all the power now, there's nothing to bitch about. Move on.
Not true . We don't have the senate yet. Yet.

are you still here? Didn't someone, anyone bet you?

This doesn't look like failure to me. Clinton raised taxes while Republicans were screaming gloom and doom, created 22 million jobs, balanced the budget and bought back nearly $400 billion of debt. He had the fiscal picture covered to the point that the entire debt would have been paid off by 2012. Then along came the toy cowboy, cut taxes twice using reconciliation to block Democrat opposition and proceeded to double the national debt. The stupid chickenhawk asshole started two wars and ran them with emergency spending bills off budget. I might also mention that about 6,000 have died in those wars and there were also more than 35,000 serious injuries. In spite of that you pricks want to talk about four people drawing hazardous duty pay who got killed in a Libyan fracus. What you do is shut down and bad mouth anything which happens except when you're running things.

Keep it up......couple more elections and you'll begin to catch on.

:eusa_boohoo: What a Whiner. Man, i can only imagine if you guys lost this Election? I mean you're still whining incessantly even after you won. You Entitlement Wankers sure are sore winners.

Yeah well let me inform you of something. My wife and I, her sister, two of our close friends. etc. voted for Obama but it didn't count. The state of Tennessee is filled with ignorant, bible thumping, right wing pricks and all the state's 11 electoral votes went to Romney. The only thing more ancient than the current Republican horse shit is the electoral college. Something needs to be done with that. One other thing.....the Republicans tried their best to steal another election. They came up with every kind of possible way to interfere with voting in the heavily Democratic precincts and the state of Florida was poised to steal another election. This time it backfired in their face. We didn't even need their votes.

Oh!! I've gottcher wanker........it's plenty long enough but not much bigger around than a beer can. My nickname is MuleDong.

The one bright spot in the 2012 election is Tennessee is now almost fully red. With super majorities in the State House and State Senate as well as the Governor's Mansion, we will finally get a few things changed. For my fellow Tennesseans on USMB, I encourage you to call your GOP senators and representatives and let them know the things that you would like to see done. Weaning Tennessee schools off the federal government and reigning in the Tennessee Board of Regents are my starting points. In addition to letting them know that if Obama wants an insurance exchange in Tennessee, he needs to come set it up.
If Campbell doesn't like it in Tennessee, he can feel free to move to a blue state.

Like Saddam, Obama got 100% of the vote in districts controlled by his party

If you believe that your head is further up your ass than Fox News.

Republican governors in every swing state came up with idiotic, hare brained schemes in an attempt to restrict voting in heavily weighted Democrat precincts. Guess what.....the results bode well for Democrats in the future and it appears there will be no more Republicans doing well in presidential elections.

It's a fact.

Fact.

Do you know what a "Fact" is

Like Saddam, Obama got 100% of the vote in districts controlled by his party

If you believe that your head is further up your ass than Fox News.

Republican governors in every swing state came up with idiotic, hare brained schemes in an attempt to restrict voting in heavily weighted Democrat precincts. Guess what.....the results bode well for Democrats in the future and it appears there will be no more Republicans doing well in presidential elections.

It's a fact.

Fact.

Do you know what a "Fact" is

it was about 1% of the precincts counted, frankie.

take a valium... relax.

and stop making up nonsense.

Forum List

Back