Boehner Says Out Loud He Hopes Blacks and Latinos 'Won't Show Up' This Election

You're a perfect example of code wording. Right wingers don't use the "N" word, but use words like welfare without work, and the first thing that pops into their point little heads is blacks and Hispanics. You're a disgusting example of a human being.

You miss that?? ^^^ Why the fuck would I want ANYONE to vote for more government largesse?

I don't like leeches, NO MATTER WHAT COLOR THEIR SKIN!!!

My God you are stupid!

You're the one who characterized African-American voters as leeches, so skin color must be pretty important to you.

No dipshit, I classify Democrats that way...

What a pig.

Boehner Says Out Loud He Hopes Blacks and Latinos 'Won't Show Up' This Election - Yahoo! News

“This election is about economics… These groups have been hit the hardest. They may not show up and vote for our candidate but I’d suggest to you they won’t show up and vote for the president either.”

"I guess I really actually feel we shouldn’t contort the voting process to accommodate the urban — read African-American — voter-turnout machine… Let’s be fair and reasonable."

Fail number 5,885 and counting...... :thup:

What a pig.

Boehner Says Out Loud He Hopes Blacks and Latinos 'Won't Show Up' This Election - Yahoo! News

“This election is about economics… These groups have been hit the hardest. They may not show up and vote for our candidate but I’d suggest to you they won’t show up and vote for the president either.”

"I guess I really actually feel we shouldn’t contort the voting process to accommodate the urban — read African-American — voter-turnout machine… Let’s be fair and reasonable."

Say what?
Your Ebonics lack refinement.
It's "Thay wuh".

Of course republicans don't want democrats to come out in vote. Fucking LOL. We both know most of them aren't republicans as they rely utterly on the government. These people coming here illegally want to suck this country dry...

Of course, the left on this board don't care if they do. They don't really care about this country.

They're abandoning the field on non-white vote gains. That's why the 2012 version of the welfare queen has become a centerpiece of the GOP campaign.

No they are NOT! He made the point that both groups are disenfranchised and won't be voting for either group.

Blacks are a lost cause as a group, but Latinos and Asians are far from it. I guarantee Romney wins 40%+ of the Latino vote and you see a nice uptick in the Asian vote.

The GOP should make a play at the Asian vote. They are the key to once again making California get into play!

No, blacks aren't the only group that the GOP has told to go pound sand.

Tracking Poll Wave 1: Latino vote uphill climb for Romney | Latino Decisions

Just before the beginning of the Republican National Convention in Tampa presidential candidate Mitt Romney continues to overwhelmingly lose the Latino vote and has low levels of favorability among the majority of the Latino electorate. The first weekly tracking poll of Latino registered voters by Latino Decisions and impreMedia reveals that 65% would vote to re-elect President Barack Obama and 26% would prefer the Republican alternative offered by Romney.

I don't suppose you'd like to back your prediction with a bet?

What bet do you want to make? After unemployment tracks up again, gas prices stay over $4 and the economy has a negative growth aka a recessionary month, many hard-working Latinos will switch. Many hardworking Asian already have switch. Some blacks will switch also.

Latinos - 2008 result: 64% Obama - 36% McCain
2012 Prediction: 58% Obama - 42% Romney

Asians - 2008 results: 62% Obama - 38% McCain
2012 Prediction: 54% Obama - 26% Romney

Blacks - 2008 Results: 98% Obama - <2% McCain
2012 Prediction: 95% Obama - 5% Romney

Hell, I hope MOST of 'em don't show up.

Preferably the ones that vote themselves more money from the taxpayer tit.

I don't want the white leeches to vote, either...

You're a perfect example of code wording. Right wingers don't use the "N" word, but use words like welfare without work, and the first thing that pops into their point little heads is blacks and Hispanics. You're a disgusting example of a human being.

....aka.....

foxministryoflies.jpg

What a pig.

Do you realize that you lack basic comprehension skills? Public School?

You disingenious scumbag. He said NOTHING of the sort! He said they are disenfranchised and they won't show up! HE IS 100% correct, both, esp African Americans will show up in record low numbers I guarantee it. What is wrong with point out the truth! He they won't be voting for Romney or Obama!

The second statement WAS NOT MADE BY HIM! Your a scumbag from trying to protray it that way, but then again your a leftist, dishonor has not effect on you!

Doug Priesse, chair of the Franklin County, Ohio, Republican Party, indicated restrictions on early voting hours and voter ID laws were meant to keep blacks from voting. In an email sent earlier this month to The Columbus Dispatch's Darrel Rowland, Priesse said

"I guess I really actually feel we shouldn&#8217;t contort the voting process to accommodate the urban &#8212; read African-American &#8212; voter-turnout machine&#8230; Let&#8217;s be fair and reasonable."

What a pig.

&#8220;This election is about economics&#8230; These groups have been hit the hardest. They may not show up and vote for our candidate but I&#8217;d suggest to you they won&#8217;t show up and vote for the president either.&#8221;

"I guess I really actually feel we shouldn&#8217;t contort the voting process to accommodate the urban &#8212; read African-American &#8212; voter-turnout machine&#8230; Let&#8217;s be fair and reasonable."

that's bullshit too.

voter ID do not specify race of vioter- read poor victim

In fact minority voters may not have the same euphoria this time around

Last edited:

Hell, I hope MOST of 'em don't show up.

Preferably the ones that vote themselves more money from the taxpayer tit.

I don't want the white leeches to vote, either...

white people speak in a secret code that only minorities and liberals can understand

Tell us more about white people

another pathetic dishonest title from the trolls on this site and this is what Yahoo calls, NEWS

get your news from other sources

You disingenious scumbag. He said NOTHING of the sort! He said they are disenfranchised and they won't show up! HE IS 100% correct, both, esp African Americans will show up in record low numbers I guarantee it. What is wrong with point out the truth! He they won't be voting for Romney or Obama!

The second statement WAS NOT MADE BY HIM! Your a scumbag from trying to protray it that way, but then again your a leftist, dishonor has not effect on you!

Doug Priesse, chair of the Franklin County, Ohio, Republican Party, indicated restrictions on early voting hours and voter ID laws were meant to keep blacks from voting. In an email sent earlier this month to The Columbus Dispatch's Darrel Rowland, Priesse said

What a pig.

We should pity his lack of comprehension. It does appear to be a general affliction of the left... very few of them seem capable of basic comprehension. How embarrassing for them.

What a pig.

I don't see the words 'I hope' anywhere in his comments, you pathetic little lying fucktard.
Doesn't reach the level of your continual lies about apologies and corpses. No where near.

I don't see the words 'I hope' anywhere in his comments, you pathetic little lying fucktard.
Doesn't reach the level of your continual lies about apologies and corpses. No where near.

So, it's come to the level of lie told now? :lol::lol: Wow. Just wow. How about you grow that spine that I know you have and call a lie a lie... regardless of who tells it?

So, it's come to the level of lie told now? :lol::lol: Wow. Just wow. How about you grow that spine that I know you have and call a lie a lie... regardless of who tells it?

Diversion/deflection: Standard tool of hardcore partisan ideologues, and an example of why they have no credibility. Honesty is now optional.

Diversion/deflection: Standard tool of hardcore partisan ideologues, and an example of why they have no credibility. Honesty is now optional.

I know... this is why I respect neither Democrats or Republicans... that 'party over country' bullshit is irksome. If it wasn't for Democrats and Republicans, we'd have ourselves a seriously decent country.

The title is misleading, as he never said he hopes they don't show up.

read between the lives. that the very reason they will show up. because they know obama has been doing the best he can to help them and he will do more with four more years. no chance in hell of getting any help from Romney/Ryan who "the poor too dependent on handouts" so they will take it away. Not a handout but a helping hand.

Last edited:
Democrats hope that republicans won't show up to vote. That's the entire argument behind the certain Romney loss that they keep yammering about.

Forum List

Back