Boehner says NO to raising tax rates

Dont have a choice. Tax raises are already inevitable if nothing happens. So why would Obama change that?

That's awesome. Seriously, I'll get some popcorn and we can sit at different burning trash cans and watch our country go down like the titanic.

Seems reasonable right? Compromise for the betterment of the nation is for pussies.

Should have thought about that before you voted for the Status Quo.

That's awesome. Seriously, I'll get some popcorn and we can sit at different burning trash cans and watch our country go down like the titanic.

Seems reasonable right? Compromise for the betterment of the nation is for pussies.

"waaaaa! America didn't agree with me! So now I'm going to do everything I can to fuck up our country!"

Blackmail is always fun.

The only position John Boehner has ever taken is grabbing his ankles and letting Democrats repeatedly kick him in the ass. He is the most pathetic excuse ever for speaker of the House.

Libtards ranting against political hyperbole, blackmail and exaggeration after the election they just ran.

Simply fucking precious!

LOL

Raise the taxes, there are a lot of rich sob democrats that need to get off their asses and pay some taxes. I want to see obama's tax returns every fucking year too.

The only position John Boehner has ever taken is grabbing his ankles and letting Democrats repeatedly kick him in the ass. He is the most pathetic excuse ever for speaker of the House.

You are right. I don't think he has the Tea Party votes for a tax hike, however.

"waaaaa! America didn't agree with me! So now I'm going to do everything I can to fuck up our country!"

Blackmail is always fun.

So you think raising the debt limit to over 18 Trillion is not going to "fuck up our country"?

Raise the taxes, there are a lot of rich sob democrats that need to get off their asses and pay some taxes. I want to see obama's tax returns every fucking year too.

But, but, the 4th Amendment WT.:eusa_clap:

How is anyone in this nation better if taxes go up? If our economy grows any more slowly we will be shrinking

.. And Owebama has vowed to veto 'fiscal cliff' bills without it.

Who caves, or do we really get Taxmageddon?

I say give the people what they voted for, which is the fiscal cliff.

Boehner Exclusive: Raising Tax Rates 'Unacceptable' but New Revenue on Table - ABC News

While I think it is silly for him to rule out any Tax Increases right off the bat. I find it equally crazy that Obama and his supporters actually believe we can solve our Deficit Problems by Taxing the Rich "a little bit more"

Simple math proves that Fallacy. The only real path out of this hole is Robust Economic Growth which will translate into Growth of the Tax base.

Hard choices will have to be made, Real Reforms will have to be made. Most likely we will all still end up having to pay more in Taxes, but we can't tax our way out of this spending. The Lions share of the work of fixing this will have to be done by controlling spending, Reforming Entitlements, and Creating the Conditions for Robust Private Sector Growth.

But then I am not sure why I am bothering. There is not anyone in DC who really care about anything further than the next election away, and therefore nothing will get done. We will continue to march toward the inevitable collapse.

Woooot!

Blackmail is always fun.

So you think raising the debt limit to over 18 Trillion is not going to "fuck up our country"?

And I said that where?

Although refusing to raise it and causing a credit downgrade didn't do much for our nation.

Blackmail is always fun.

And I said that where?

Although refusing to raise it and causing a credit downgrade didn't do much for our nation.

You didn't vote for Obama?

Forum List

Back