boehner reveals his complete ignorance on the topic of climate change

So Boehner isn't a Global Warming Cultist... good for him. We'll leave the voodoo for you guys.

Have fun with it!!!!!

BTW... Obammy the Salami hasn't a scientific background either, nor does the Grand Poobah of Global Warming Hysteria, Al Gore.

BTW... Obammy the Salami hasn't a scientific background either, nor does the Grand Poobah of Global Warming Hysteria, Al Gore.

But they trust scientists.

The GOP doesn't.

Many believe Obama is the Anti Christ.

The majority believe the Grand Canyon was carved out by "Noah's Flood". I suspect you are one of those believers.

Let me help you out with getting Cap and Scheme done. I know where to look for it, the bottom of the ocean. It's dead, it less has more rigamortis than Pelosi

So Boehner isn't a Global Warming Cultist... good for him. We'll leave the voodoo for you guys.

Have fun with it!!!!!

he couldn't be an informed global warming person either way since he has 0 knowledge on the subject

And as Soggy pointed out the backers of global warming are not scientist themselves... So good job with that attack.

Global warming is imminent, someday we might start feeling the effects!

South Park said it best...

Guy #1 "We don't know what causes rich successful men to go out and have sex with attractive woman...

Guy #2 "It could be global warming!"

Guy #3 " Or global cooling..."

What a shit thread...

The GOP doesn't.

The majority believe the Grand Canyon was carved out by "Noah's Flood". I suspect you are one of those believers.

13,000 scientists have debunked global warming so now you greenies are calling it climate change. You can fool some of the people all the time....but the jig is up. Climate change is simple what the climate has been doing since there's been a climate - changing.

We know this scam is just a way to redistribute wealth.

I don't know if Obama is the anti-christ, but he is anti-America. Did you hear how he put the US on trial today before the UN Human Rights Council, made up of the worst human rights violaters in the world?

Tell me something, if those of the "man made global warming community" had everything they wanted and every single law passed to stop it here in the United States, how much would that impact global Temps worldwide? I'm asking this because given the fact that China and India will not slow down in that area, I'm wondering what they hope to accomplish besides moving this nation faster into a third world backwater when it comes to industrial capabilites. One more thing worth noting, all the technologies "so called green" that those who support efforts in this area, are under the mistaken impression that it will create this whole new economy based on "green jobs". I'm wondering if they are aware that most f not all of those so called "green technologies" are already produced in the nations causing most of the CO2. The point in all this, is to show that efforts directed at one single solution will not work and eventually cause more harm than they do good no matter how well intentioned. Everyone agree's that being a good steward of the environment is not a bad thing, but I for one am not one those who believes you have to cut your arms and legs off to do that.

The GOP doesn't.

Water, fire, air and dirt, f'ing magnets how do they work? And I don't want to talk to a scientist, ya'll MF lying and getting me pissed.

The GOP doesn't.

13,000 scientists have debunked global warming so now you greenies are calling it climate change. You can fool some of the people all the time....but the jig is up. Climate change is simple what the climate has been doing since there's been a climate - changing.

We know this scam is just a way to redistribute wealth.

I don't know if Obama is the anti-christ, but he is anti-America. Did you hear how he put the US on trial today before the UN Human Rights Council, made up of the worst human rights violaters in the world?

I did a search on, "13,000 scientists have debunked global warming" and all I could come up with was 60. And the funny thing was that none of them were climatologists.

Perhaps you could add a link?

"I don't know if Obama is the anti-christ" and "Did you hear how he put the US on trial today before the UN Human Rights Council" just put you over the top into "La la land".

Never-mind.

Boehner: Calling Carbon Dioxide Dangerous Is 'Almost Comical' - NYTimes.com

its really sad that people with 0 scientific background are in charge of our laws pertaining to the field.
At least he doesn't use electricity like the major proponents of climate change:
The average household in America consumes 10,656 kilowatt-hours (kWh) per year, according to the Department of Energy. In 2006, Gore devoured nearly 221,000 kWh—more than 20 times the national average.

Last August alone, Gore burned through 22,619 kWh—guzzling more than twice the electricity in one month than an average American family uses in an entire year. As a result of his energy consumption, Gore’s average monthly electric bill topped $1,359.

Since the release of An Inconvenient Truth, Gore’s energy consumption has increased from an average of 16,200 kWh per month in 2005, to 18,400 kWh per month in 2006.

Gore’s extravagant energy use does not stop at his electric bill. Natural gas bills for Gore’s mansion and guest house averaged $1,080 per month last year.
Al Gore's Carbon Footprint Is Big. - BusinessWeek

The power bill where I am now never goes beyond $200 a month and we recycle, and I don't need a climate change fear campaign to care for the environment.

Last edited:
I would be really careful in pointing out that climate scientists are lacking when it comes to debunking "global climate change" . In fact around 80% of the members of the IPCC are not climate scientists and if i'm not mistaken the current chaiman Rajendra Kumar Pachauri background is that of a railroad engineer. Further one of the "global climate change" faces was the former Vice President of the United States and his degree is in English from Harvard. As for Dr. Mann he has a degree in Physics , so I would be very careful about tossing around the term climate scientist as these days it does appear that anyone can call themselves a climate scientist as long as they can publish themselves as such.

Sounds like he is quite accurate to me. The idea that we breath out pollution is ridiculous.

The earth was created in a way where our waste ends up nurturing other parts of life. We breath in oxygen, which is converted to CO2. A natural gas. CO2 is then absorbed by plants which convert it back to oxygen.

It's called the circle of life.

However, we are suddenly supposed to believe that we are exhaling a poison. That by breathing we are polluting the environment. This based on questionable studies that just conveniently are recommending certain political policies that failed to garner any support before the politicians funded said studies.

It's a scam. CO2 isn't a polutant. We aren't destroying the earth by living. If you continue to advocate such ridiculous policies, it will lead to only one logical conclusion: People must be exterminated.

This is hardly a new progressive policy, but it's a very dangerous one. But it's the only logical conclusion for the premise that we pollute by breathing.

I can't support it. I can't accept this bullcrap premise, when there is plenty of evidence contrary.

When the "climate change" people figure out what tempature the world is supposed to be, they can start talking to me seriously about their theories. But they very fact that they don't know suggests it's total bunk.

The GOP doesn't.

It's funny the way you repeat what the voices in your head say as if they were facts. :lol:

BOEHNER: George, we believe that our — all of the above energy strategy from last year continues to be the right approach on energy. That we ought to make sure that we have new sources of energy, green energy, but we need nuclear energy, we need other types of alternatives, and, yes, we need American-made oil and gas.
STEPHANOPOULOS: But that doesn’t do anything when it comes to emissions, sir.
He answered the question here, but the interviewer made a stupid comment and diverted the issue. Green energy does reduce emissions and Boehner said "we need nuclear energy and other types of alternatives", which is a solution to fossil fuels and carbon emissions even if he does suggest oil and gas. So it would be incorrect to suggest that Republicans plan to do nothing about climate change.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back