Boehner reacts to birther outburst

In the 'world' of republicans this is one of those 'when did you stop beating your wife questions?' It is just below 'do you think Sarah Palin is qualified to be president?'

Take your seats, get your popcorn and drinks ready.

This insane congress is about to put on a comedy show that will be broadcast all over the world.

American government on stage.

Hot damn. :lol:

:Boom2::flameth::blowup:

Birthers make Republicans look like complete morons.

Boehner needs to shut them the hell up

No, Birthers make birthers look like complete morons. At least to you.

However, unlike the left, we dont try to silence people. We actually believe in the first amendment.

Not that it really matters to you because you will continue to insult Republicans regardless. You dont want Republicans to win. Which logically means you think that if birthers continued talking, it would threaten your position somehow.

Doesn't make much sense to me. There is nothing there. Let them talk all they want. Without substance they will not be listened to.

There are asshole birthers who scream during Congressional sessions

Then there are asshole birthers who introduce "Show me your birth certificate" legislation in Congress

Boehner has control over one and not the other

Birthers who are tollerated by Republicans give President Obama the ability to rightfully point out how out of the mainstream Republicans really are

They do not have the right to interrupt Congress during an important reading of the Constitution. What if one of the Congressmen missed what was said because she was shouting?

How else would he know what was in the Constitution?
you mean like code pink used to do?
and how come i didnt see you calling that an embarrassment to the democrats?

Actually they have the right to shout while the Constitution was being read.

It's simply intolerably rude.

No, you don't have a right to interrupt Congress. Your First Amendment rights mean you cannot be arrested for what you say. It does not mean there are no consequences for what you say

you mean like code pink used to do?
and how come i didnt see you calling that an embarrassment to the democrats?

No, you don't have a right to interrupt Congress. Your First Amendment rights mean you cannot be arrested for what you say. It does not mean there are no consequences for what you say

weellll, it appeares the Sargent at Arms, did cart the woman off.

so maybe, just maybe

I was mistaken.:dunno:

Williams: I'm curious as to how much responsibility you feel specifically because of something that happened this morning.

This from a noted highly paid TV "journalist." Some kook yells something out from the gallery and there might be a degree or so of specific responsibility on Boehner's part? Old Brian isn't much better than Barry when he's off teleprompter.

You are missing the context. The interviewer used the incident as an opening to probe what Boehner thought (1) about the claim and (2) what he thought fellow representatives who were pushing for an investigation the claim.

Boehner said essentially that Hawaii's determination that Obama is a citizen was good enough for him, and that his colleagues had the right to do that.

Then why did Williams intro the topic with his comments of "how much responsibility you feel specifically because of something that happened this morning"?

He could have just said something like..."What do you feel about birther claims, that Obama isn't qualified to be president? And then a follow up of his thoughts on representatives pushing for an investigation. Very simple, cut and dried. But that's not what he did, so I stick to my original comments about Mr. Williams.

I don't think it is asking a lot to have a congressman 135 IQ, and the president 145.
so, someone with a 129 IQ wouldnt be enough?

Not for me. Almost good enough doesn't count. Perhaps he needs more study habits, perhaps the drugs fried his brain. He could work for GSA in some capacity. A person who is making life & death choices over my family needs to know something.:eusa_angel:

That there is just funny.

Your ignorance is once again on display. Better study habits? To boost IQ?

:rofl:

true
but his clarification only made it much more obvious

I made no clarification you imbecile, and that would be obvious to anyone here, cept you dumb ass.

HEY! WHERE DID YOU GO??? PROLLY SEARCHING THE INTERNET TRYING TO IMPRESS ME WITH WHAT HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!! lmao!!!
naw, i'll just let you keep on making an ass of yourself

Too fucking funny!

Ok, this guy shintao is putting us on right? :lol:

Williams: I'm curious as to how much responsibility you feel specifically because of something that happened this morning.

This from a noted highly paid TV "journalist." Some kook yells something out from the gallery and there might be a degree or so of specific responsibility on Boehner's part? Old Brian isn't much better than Barry when he's off teleprompter.

You are missing the context. The interviewer used the incident as an opening to probe what Boehner thought (1) about the claim and (2) what he thought fellow representatives who were pushing for an investigation the claim.

Boehner said essentially that Hawaii's determination that Obama is a citizen was good enough for him, and that his colleagues had the right to do that.

Then why did Williams intro the topic with his comments of "how much responsibility you feel specifically because of something that happened this morning"?

He could have just said something like..."What do you feel about birther claims, that Obama isn't qualified to be president? And then a follow up of his thoughts on representatives pushing for an investigation. Very simple, cut and dried. But that's not what he did, so I stick to my original comments about Mr. Williams.

Your right to do so, but I believe you are missing the nuance of the situation. Regardless, I think Boehner hit the ball out of the park both times on the answers.

Birthers need not apply!

Representatives are elected to represent their constituents!

Take your seats, get your popcorn and drinks ready.

This insane congress is about to put on a comedy show that will be broadcast all over the world.

American government on stage.

Hot damn. :lol:

Because the spectacle of what the prior Congress did wasn't an absurdity that made the U.S. look ridiculous?

That's some objectivity you have goin' on there, BaC.

I made no clarification you imbecile, and that would be obvious to anyone here, cept you dumb ass.

HEY! WHERE DID YOU GO??? PROLLY SEARCHING THE INTERNET TRYING TO IMPRESS ME WITH WHAT HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!! lmao!!!
naw, i'll just let you keep on making an ass of yourself

Too fucking funny!

Ok, this guy shintao is putting us on right? :lol:
nope he is very cereal

weellll, it appeares the Sargent at Arms, did cart the woman off.

so maybe, just maybe

I was mistaken.:dunno:

It is similar to court proceedings. You do not have a first amendment right to stand up in court and start screaming

The woman was crazy with crazy ideas....Where do they get such crazy ideas anyways? SO weird.

The woman that yelled out?

Who knows? You'd think people that can actually get in there have the basics to be professional.

Guess my standards are higher than some.
its open to the general public, isn't it?
after some research, i have found i was incorrect on this
to be in the gallery during a session of congress, one must obtain a pass from their congress-critter

so, some congress person allowed that moron in
that's not saying they knew they would cause an outburst

The woman that yelled out?

Who knows? You'd think people that can actually get in there have the basics to be professional.

Guess my standards are higher than some.
its open to the general public, isn't it?
after some research, i have found i was incorrect on this
to be in the gallery during a session of congress, one must obtain a pass from their congress-critter

so, some congress person allowed that moron in
that's not saying they knew they would cause an outburst

No problem, and thanks for looking it up. I figured if the press needed a pass, then anyone else would need some kind of pass also.

And once again, the birthers/oathers/teabaggers/neocons that tall brayed like jackasses to vote in Boehner and a few "tea party" candidates have just been ROYALLY BETRAYED IN PUBLIC ! :muahaha:

Next up: newly revealed photos/video/testimony of Boehner handing out those checks from the tobacco lobby to members of Congress on the House floor.

Oh yeah, it's going to be a LONG term for the country.
idiot, the tea party wasnt run by birfers

He's just another troll Dive. Nothing to see here.

Why don't you take your TWO THUMBS out of your ass and THINK, you simpleton. Boehner has publically dissed the very people who were the vocal supporters of his party ever since 2008. He's also full of it, being that he was the bag man for the tobacco lobby just a few years ago.....so much for an honest, new way to do gov't by the Constitution.

Dive Con is a moron, which is why I have him on IA.....only a moron would deny the documented birther presence at the various teabagger rallies of the recent past.

Like it or not, Boehner has demonstrated the ideological dishonesty of the neocon driven GOP....and now the birthers/teabaggers/oathers, etc. are going to have to eat horse manure and call it ice cream in order to continue blindly supporting these jokers.

divecon and I are not buddies, taichiliberal, but he is right: the Tea Party is not run by birthers. A very small faction are in the party, but in no way shape or form do they run it. Is Boehner corrupt? Are all members of Congress corrupt? I want to see if Boehner can work across the aisle. He would have compromised on the tax bill, but McConnell would not budge. The remainder of this month is going to be very interesting.

Last edited:

Why don't you take your TWO THUMBS out of your ass and THINK, you simpleton. Boehner has publically dissed the very people who were the vocal supporters of his party ever since 2008. He's also full of it, being that he was the bag man for the tobacco lobby just a few years ago.....so much for an honest, new way to do gov't by the Constitution.

Dive Con is a moron, which is why I have him on IA.....only a moron would deny the documented birther presence at the various teabagger rallies of the recent past.

Like it or not, Boehner has demonstrated the ideological dishonesty of the neocon driven GOP....and now the birthers/teabaggers/oathers, etc. are going to have to eat horse manure and call it ice cream in order to continue blindly supporting these jokers.
you are the moron

Is this what you're hanging your hat on;

There were uglier messages, too – including “Obama Bin Lyin’ – Impeach Now” and “Somewhere in Kenya a Village is Missing its Idiot.” But Ekins’s analysis showed that only about a quarter of all signs reflected direct anger with Obama. Only 5 percent of the total mentioned the president’s race or religion, and slightly more than 1 percent questioned his American citizenship.

Study: Few signs at tea party rally expressed racially charged themes | Western Journalism.com

If that's your documented evidence then you are a complete and utter fool.

You are now an official troll, yesterday I thought you were a run of the mill having a bad day troll.

But today, it's official. Congratulations.

Forum List

Back