Boehner Pledges “Humbler, More Transparent” House

Oh no. I did it again. I ruined another thread. Sorry. I thought Republicans would think "bribes" were cool.

He pledged to have a "more transparent" House. He vows that the bills will be available to read for three days before being voted on. How very Pelosi-esque

No Pelosi-esque would be if he fails to follow through. Pelosi did not keep to her word. We have to wait till jan to see if Boehner will.

I keep sayin there is gonna be some dissapointed right wingers out there.

Most likely, But what can you do but try :)

Besides the most important battle has already been won, at least for 2 more years. No more Far left failed policies shoved down our throats in re packaged forms.

Besides the most important battle has already been won, at least for 2 more years. No more Far left failed policies shoved down our throats in re packaged forms.

I did a search of a site called:

What the fuck has Obama done so far?

And I was amazed at all his failures. It was quite shocking.

I did a search of a site called:

What the fuck has Obama done so far?

And I was amazed at all his failures. It was quite shocking.

Good for you! :eek:

Really John?

In an amazing show of lack of any sort of originality, John Boehner has pledged to do exactly aas his predecessor did.

He pledged to have a "more transparent" House. He vows that the bills will be available to read for three days before being voted on. How very Pelosi-esque. We have been sold this bill of goods before. For the love of all that is holy, come up with something original.

If I am fortunate enough to serve as Speaker of the House, we will run a much different kind of Congress – one that is humbler, more transparent, and respects the will and intelligence of the people. No bill will come to a vote unless Americans have had at least three days to read it first.

Read more: The Page by Mark Halperin | Boehner Pledges “Humbler, More Transparent” House

Now that is hilarious. OK, where did all that Republican Campaign money come from?

Republican Minority Leader John Boehner explains why he handed out bribes on the House floorRepublican minority leader admits that he handed out tobacco industry bribes on the floor of the House of Representatives in order to secure subsidies for an industry that kills 443000 Americans every year. Even his fellow Republicans are shocked.

John Boehner Tobacco Checks

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAC2xeT2yOg&feature[/ame]

IS THIS FUCKING HILAROUS OR WHAT??????????/ WILL ISSA SUBPEANA???????? OH SURE!!!! YOU BET!!!!

I want to apologize to all the right wingers. I didn't mean to ruin another thread. You go on as if your new speaker didn't pass out bribes on the House Floor.

This is what you vote for. Not jobs. Not a better government. When you vote on "hate the black guy in the "WHITE" House, this is what you get.

I hope it works out for you, seriously.

Furture House Leader Boner! Another pocket for the lobbiest to fill. Between Boner and Foxes lies, the GOP shold be very happy.

Boner passing out checks on the House floor, DIRECTLY FROM THE TOBACCO LOBBY...LOVE THOSE republicans!

Really John?

In an amazing show of lack of any sort of originality, John Boehner has pledged to do exactly aas his predecessor did.

He pledged to have a "more transparent" House. He vows that the bills will be available to read for three days before being voted on. How very Pelosi-esque. We have been sold this bill of goods before. For the love of all that is holy, come up with something original.

If I am fortunate enough to serve as Speaker of the House, we will run a much different kind of Congress – one that is humbler, more transparent, and respects the will and intelligence of the people. No bill will come to a vote unless Americans have had at least three days to read it first.

Read more: The Page by Mark Halperin | Boehner Pledges “Humbler, More Transparent” House

And why would you have a problem with this? Did you have a problem when the wicked bitch of the west said it? I am willing to bet, you accepted what she said an expected the nation to believe her. Now because a republican said it we are not supposed to believe it. I suggest that you sit back, and shut the fuck up until he has been proven a liar, like we did with the democrats. Until then you and other democrats should have nothing to say about it.

If the GOP is serious about "changing" things then John Boehner will not be speaker. He represents business as usual.

People like you would not be happy with anyone Republicans made speaker.

Thats their problem with him he's a Republican. Now if he was a demoicrats they would say nothing but grow the government.

That's what I thought. Complete waste of time trying to make guys like this happy.

Article 15 is a waste of time. You're right: They would find fault and carp at any Republican. The fact is that Boehner has never sponsored an earmark and stands a good chance of delivering on what Nancy Pelosi only promised. If he does it will clearly separate the GOP as the party of We Do vs the Democrats as the party of We Lie.

both parties say the same thing and do the same thing....

Yep. If we could just get them to say the right thing and then do the right thing, we might just stand a chance to fix what is broken.

Don't hold your breath. The people who broke it in the first place like it that way, it suits them to keep it broken. They know how to work it for all it's worth. Expect more of the same, no matter who's in the chairs.

I don't really think one party is better than the other and will be watching to see if the Reps learned anything since 2006.

One can only hope.

Really John?

:rolleyes:

New boss, old boss.

Forum List

Back