Boehner MAY be in some Deep Serious

The SEC Mulls An Investigation Calls Grow For John Boehner To Resign

Well. This could go badly. Or not at all. It depends on the SEC's decision.

Does this mean the Republicans would give us Cantor?

Probably.

My thing is - politics is so corrupt these days. How did he get singled out?

election year, both sides are digging up dirt as fast as they can. Too bad all that energy could not be put to better use they are likely digging enough dirt to dig a ditch for the pipeline.

Here's the way it works. The thoroughly corrupt administration throws out some ethics charges against the Speaker and the liberal media gets a chance to attack republicans for a change instead of defending the mess that Barry Hussein made. Meanwhile the Attorney General gets a pass for his obstruction of the investigation into charges of felony murder for supplying the weapon that killed a Border Patrol Agent and unemployment and high gas prices are put aside.

Unfortunately, this article is over 90 days old, and none of what you've foretold actually came to pass.

nor has an SEC investigation of Boehner.

Here's the way it works. The thoroughly corrupt administration throws out some ethics charges against the Speaker and the liberal media gets a chance to attack republicans for a change instead of defending the mess that Barry Hussein made. Meanwhile the Attorney General gets a pass for his obstruction of the investigation into charges of felony murder for supplying the weapon that killed a Border Patrol Agent and unemployment and high gas prices are put aside.

Unfortunately, this article is over 90 days old, and none of what you've foretold actually came to pass.

nor has an SEC investigation of Boehner.

That is correct, sir.

Still in my corner. I done fucked up.

/corner

A... January 28, 2012 (new??)
B... I see lots of OPINION about Boehner actions, but no charges, investigations into him, etc.
C... A blog? Really? That's your source? A blog? A self described liberal blog, at that.

Yawn.

the house starts those investigations and they are in gop control, so that aint happening, anymore than pelosi investigating maxine waters or rangel....

and for the record when it comes to this they are all scum, Peter Schweitzer( sp) wrote a book on this last year, they are all neck deep in it.

B... I see lots of OPINION about Boehner actions, but no charges, investigations into him, etc.
C... A blog? Really? That's your source? A blog? A self described liberal blog, at that.

Yawn.

the house starts those investigations and they are in gop control, so that aint happening, anymore than pelosi investigating maxine waters or rangel....

and for the record when it comes to this they are all scum, Peter Schweitzer( sp) wrote a book on this last year, they are all neck deep in it.

Not SEC investigations. They are an independent regulatory agency within the government.

It is an ethics violation for elected officials to use their political office to perform official acts on behalf of special interests, and particularly when special interests are campaign donors. There is also a serious problem when a sitting congressional representative performs official acts for personal financial profit by promoting a project the representative has a financial stake in. The problem becomes egregious when the elected official lies about a project to profit himself and campaign donors and our current Speaker of the House has taken those issues a step farther. On Thursday, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) received a complaint from an environmental group with accusations that the proposed Keystone XL pipeline’s owners (TransCanada) are in violation of SEC Rule 10b(5) – Employment of Manipulative and Deceptive Practices to bolster stock prices.

The complaint sent to the SEC said TransCanada is using “false or misleading statements about the proposed Keystone XL pipeline” and that they “consistently used public statements and information it knows are false in a concerted effort to secure permitting approval of Keystone XL from the U.S. government.” The complaint continues that the fallacious information misleads investors, U.S. and Canadian officials, the media, and the public “in order to bolster its balance sheets and share price,” and who is the point-man pushing the Keystone XL pipeline with lies and misinformation? Speaker of the House John Boehner.

yeah someone who scans google is all of sudden an expert at SEC decisions....hysterical

If they're going after Boehner for this, they may as well go after all the CongressCritters

I find it funny that the Dems have the balls to call anyone's ethics into question. A more amoral, unethical bunch of bastards would be hard to find.

Yawn.

I'd like to see each party go after their own corrupt bastards before whining about the other side. They make a mockery of the word 'ethics'. The Democrats support at least 4 politicians who are guilty of actual treason - as defined by the US Constitution. They want to look like the good guys... fucking grow a spine and charge Pelosi, Boxer, et al with treason.

The Dem's should be getting rid of Sen. Reid who refuses to pass a budget and won't allow bills to be voted on passed by the house.

I hope he steps down from Leadership so the Tea Party can step in

Oh, and this is a total bullshit non-issue

Oh, and Reagan never ate a dog

Does this mean the Republicans would give us Cantor?

Probably.

My thing is - politics is so corrupt these days. How did he get singled out?

Because there is an equity in power there. Cantor will bring an end to this particular era of corruption in the House, if you can't stand Boehner, you will despise Cantor, he's Boehner on roids.

They all have some skeletons in the closet but these two have to go.

Hope Boehner's ousting comes to pass quickly.

Gotta laugh.

Ethics violations??

Shit, half of Congress could probably be brought up on em.

None of em should be throwing stones at the other. Who knows what we might find out.

democrats why do you through stones in a house of glass?

Maybe you don't understand how the House works? Are you a citizen? There is a guy named Boehner in charge right now, he is second in line of succession..

This is why you think carefully who you place in that position of power, with great power comes great responsibility and accountability. Not that he has shown any over the last few years but it will get you in the end.

Hope it happens soon.

Maybe you don't understand how the House works? Are you a citizen? There is a guy named Boehner in charge right now, he is second in line of succession..

This is why you think carefully who you place in that position of power, with great power comes great responsibility and accountability. Not that he has shown any over the last few years but it will get you in the end.

Hope it happens soon.

Again why are democrats the crooks allowed to be above the law?

Truth. The corruption is across the boards and through the entire system. I honestly don't see any way out. You go to Washington, you play the game. If you don't play the game, - I haven't had any caffeine yet so can't link the thought, but basically the people who elected you will pay the cost, i.e., people won't scratch your back if you don't scratch theirs.

Last edited:

Yawn.

I need to read that one. I just read the Draper one about the new kids on the block, which reflected on what's happening there, but it wasn't the focus. the TPM newly-elected, and how they did what they felt to be right, but didn't have enough numbers to do any more than that, was the focus of this one.

Forum List

Back