Boehner just asked Obama to move his speech by one day

Ummm...why does it have to be 'either/or'?
Is it not possible to believe that they were both lacking in moral leadership?
Do I have to pick a side?

Let me put it this way: if you were supporting Bill Clinton by the end of his Presidency, you have no moral authority to criticize Richard Nixon.

Is that clearer?

I wouldn't claim moral authority for anything.

On the other hand, what have morals got to do with it?
If Clinton was a good president, what does it matter how fucked up his personal life was?

Who said anything about his personal life? I'm talking about his Presidency! There wasn't a single thing Nixon was accused of doing that Clinton didn't do on steroids!

Nixon was accused of "lying to the American people". Clinton lied to the American people UNDER OATH.

Nixon was accused of breaking the law by covering up for Watergate. Clinton broke the law by perjuring himself, suborning perjury, and obstructing justice.

Nixon was accused of violating people's privacy by accessing one person's FBI file. How many FBI files did Clinton have floating around, being perused by whoever wanted to look? A few hundred, wasn't it?

I think that sort of thing kinda negates any possibility of "if he was a good President".

Scared of what?

What wager?

I generally will do sigs..

So let me know what it is.
It's much more than a sig...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/4078687-post166.html

If Obama is re-elected in 2012, I will have a moderator delete my account, and ban my IP address.

If Obama is NOT re-elected in 2012, you will have a moderator delete your account and ban your IP address.

Respond to this post that my proposal is acceptable, and we're on.

Fail to accept, and be branded whiny cry baby bitch.

Salt Jones had the nads to accept. Do you? If so, reply to this post that you accept, and it will be so noted.

Nothing about "nads"...I wouldn't want to see you leave the board. It's to much fun spanking you on a regular basis.

If you want to do sigs thats fine. But as you will be leaving..there is no need.

Cya. :lol:

Translation: As I do not have the same nads that Salt Jones has, I refuse to accept your challenge. Also, I'm too afraid of life without this board, and I enjoy getting my ass handed to me on a daily basis by the vast majority of posters here.

Pussy.

Not going to read a thread full of insults.
I challenge EVERYONE posting here to google Reagan and his attempt to do the same thing Obama tried, with the same results.

Please post your findings here.

Cheers all!

Government doesn't confiscate anything. And I am not going to argue something as absurd as "Military spending doesn't create jobs".

Read the constitution. Taxation is a part of it.

But for fun, add another thing to this paradigm...no more taxation.

No more government.

Just the private sector.

It's kinda what you guys want.

What do you think happens..next?

I'm a libertarian, not an anarchist. As for the rest, please, econ 101. Just take one class. One. If you grasp just the basic concepts of economics then the world would stop being a mysterious black box to you where liberal politicians could fill it with idiotic self serving lunacy

I worked for the NYSE for 13 years..and the year before that I worked as a IT consultant for financial firms..namely Garban bond trading.

Fill me in on how the economy works again, ace.

And you're the one telling us we don't need government.

It's much more than a sig...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/4078687-post166.html

Salt Jones had the nads to accept. Do you? If so, reply to this post that you accept, and it will be so noted.

Nothing about "nads"...I wouldn't want to see you leave the board. It's to much fun spanking you on a regular basis.

If you want to do sigs thats fine. But as you will be leaving..there is no need.

Cya. :lol:

Translation: As I do not have the same nads that Salt Jones has, I refuse to accept your challenge. Also, I'm too afraid of life without this board, and I enjoy getting my ass handed to me on a daily basis by the vast majority of posters here.

Pussy.

Meh.

Easy to call people names on a message board..ain't ace.

:lol:

Government doesn't confiscate anything. And I am not going to argue something as absurd as "Military spending doesn't create jobs".

No more government.

Just the private sector.

I'm a libertarian, not an anarchist. As for the rest, please, econ 101. Just take one class. One. If you grasp just the basic concepts of economics then the world would stop being a mysterious black box to you where liberal politicians could fill it with idiotic self serving lunacy

I worked for the NYSE for 13 years..and the year before that I worked as a IT consultant for financial firms..namely Garban bond trading.

This is neither the place or time for a Confession. :eek: :razz:

This is neither the place or time for a Confession. :eek: :razz:

:lol:

No more government.

Just the private sector.

I'm a libertarian, not an anarchist. And you know zilch about economics. Your arguments are Bolshevik. And I'm a Bankers Trust (Now Deutche Bank) Global Investment Banking, Booz Allen Hamilton Financial Services, GE Capital and GE Consumer Finance vet myself.

Out of curiosity, why does it bother you to label your views Marxist when they are straight from the communist manifesto? I am honest about who I am, I hate government and I want it minimized. Your arguments are seriously straight from the manifesto, you should do some reading. Nothing you are saying is what you would learn in any economics class outside a Communist country.

I'm a libertarian, not an anarchist. And you know zilch about economics. Your arguments are Bolshevik. And I'm a Bankers Trust (Now Deutche Bank) Global Investment Banking, Booz Allen Hamilton Financial Services, GE Capital and GE Consumer Finance vet myself.

Out of curiosity, why does it bother you to label your views Marxist when they are straight from the communist manifesto? I am honest about who I am, I hate government and I want it minimized. Your arguments are seriously straight from the manifesto, you should do some reading. Nothing you are saying is what you would learn in any economics class outside a Communist country.

Trying to be nice here you little Nazi..but what the heck..lets throw off the shackles.

Nothing "libertarian" about you..your views come from Mein Kampf. Pretty sure if people like you were in power I'd be on the run from people wanting to put me in an oven.

Is Hitler on your wall? Do you check out Leni Reinfstahl's "Triumph of the Will" before going beddy bye?

The government you "hate" is the one prescribed by the US constitution and is tolerant of all religions, cultures, and ethnicities.

The government you love died in Germany after Hitler cowardly blew out his brains.

Still in mourning, ace?

Forum List

Back