Boehner holds up his copy of the Constitution

Moron can't tell the difference.

Other republican can't even recite the Pledge of Alegience after pontificating how important it is

And quoted, mistakenly, the Declaration of Independence. Does he not know the difference?
This was at that gathering of rednecks in Washington today.

Obama's Speech Quote http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/06/30/obamas_patriotism_speech.html " remember, when living for four years in Indonesia as a child, listening to my mother reading me the first lines of the Declaration of Independence - "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal. That they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." " -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The real first lines of the Declaration of Independence as everyone else reads it. The Declaration of Independence "When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation." ----

Obama? Which Declaration of Independence did you read? - CNN iReport

And quoted, mistakenly, the Declaration of Independence. Does he not know the difference?

How about this one-

Anyway, in a well-intentioned attempt at Spanish and a joke about being a day early, Obama said:
"Bienvenidos. Welcome to Cinco de Cuatro -- (laughter) -- Cinco de Mayo at the White House. We are a day early, but we always like to get a head start here at the Obama White House."
Apparently unbeknownst to the president he wasn't saying "Happy May 4th." He was saying, "Happy fifth of fourth."
El Presidente Obama celebrates 'Cinco de Cuatro' | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

And-
It is important to note that "if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world".
But even if we assume there are six million Muslims in the US, that makes it only the 34th biggest Muslim country in the world
Barack Hussein Obama: US “one of the largest Muslim countries in the world” – Telegraph Blogs

And-
"To move forward, we cannot let ourselves be prisoners of past disagreements. I'm grateful that President Ortega did not blame me for things that happened when I was three months old.
Actually, the president misspoke on the sequence of events in Cuba. The invasion of CIA-trained rebels at the Bay of Pigs in Cuba occurred in April 1961. Obama was born August 4, 1961.
OBAMA PERMITE QUE LO HUMILLEN EN LA CUMBRE DE LAS AMERICAS - Noticias de Cuba - Univision Foro / Forum

Wow, that Republican Party, huh.

How about this one-

Anyway, in a well-intentioned attempt at Spanish and a joke about being a day early, Obama said:
"Bienvenidos. Welcome to Cinco de Cuatro -- (laughter) -- Cinco de Mayo at the White House. We are a day early, but we always like to get a head start here at the Obama White House."
Apparently unbeknownst to the president he wasn't saying "Happy May 4th." He was saying, "Happy fifth of fourth."
El Presidente Obama celebrates 'Cinco de Cuatro' | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

And-
It is important to note that "if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world".
But even if we assume there are six million Muslims in the US, that makes it only the 34th biggest Muslim country in the world
Barack Hussein Obama: US “one of the largest Muslim countries in the world” – Telegraph Blogs

And-
"To move forward, we cannot let ourselves be prisoners of past disagreements. I'm grateful that President Ortega did not blame me for things that happened when I was three months old.
Actually, the president misspoke on the sequence of events in Cuba. The invasion of CIA-trained rebels at the Bay of Pigs in Cuba occurred in April 1961. Obama was born August 4, 1961.
OBAMA PERMITE QUE LO HUMILLEN EN LA CUMBRE DE LAS AMERICAS - Noticias de Cuba - Univision Foro / Forum

Wow, that Republican Party, huh.

If you want to get into a discussion regarding the misspeaks of the past two Presidents, we can do that.

However, it might crash the USMB server.

Obama's Speech Quote http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/06/30/obamas_patriotism_speech.html " remember, when living for four years in Indonesia as a child, listening to my mother reading me the first lines of the Declaration of Independence - "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal. That they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." " -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The real first lines of the Declaration of Independence as everyone else reads it. The Declaration of Independence "When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation." ----

Is that the best you can come up with?
Obama's quote is from the Declaration of Independence, just a paraphrase

Boehner is holding the freaking Constitution and quoting the Declaration

You're bitter and frustrated that Obama won a majority of our 57 states

You're bitter and frustrated that Obama won a majority of our 57 states

No, you are bitter and frustrated that Obama won.

It's going to be a long eight years for you.

Forum List

Back