Boehner: 'Great concerns' Obama is exceeding Constitution

"I thought we were a nation of laws and that our country was governed by our Constitution," Boehner said Thursday on the "Laura Ingraham Show."

ingg.gif

Everyone thought this was a nation of laws. Then Obama picked Holder as AG, more then proving that is not the case.

The President is allowed to act within the purview of Chief Executive

If Boehner thinks he is overstepping his authority, he has Constitutional recourse .......I suspect he will just sit and pout

His main recourse is Impeachment or Congressional acts. The democrats lead by Reid in the Senate have REFUSED to hold Obama accountable for a single unlawful Unconstitutional act he has committed. But then you know that.

Basically the left has declared the Constitution null and void and you fucking traitors support them.

Obama has yet to exceed his constitutional authority. Just because Glenn Beck says so, doesn't make it true

From what I see, it is the Republicans who continually whine about changing the Constitution

Perhaps you can provide to me a clause in the Constitution that grants authority to the Executive to forgive Government debt? To appoint high level advisers that control Government agencies and spending with out Senate approval?

His main recourse is Impeachment or Congressional acts. The democrats lead by Reid in the Senate have REFUSED to hold Obama accountable for a single unlawful Unconstitutional act he has committed. But then you know that.

Basically the left has declared the Constitution null and void and you fucking traitors support them.

Obama has yet to exceed his constitutional authority. Just because Glenn Beck says so, doesn't make it true

From what I see, it is the Republicans who continually whine about changing the Constitution

Perhaps you can provide to me a clause in the Constitution that grants authority to the Executive to forgive Government debt? To appoint high level advisers that control Government agencies and spending with out Senate approval?

That doesnt count.......... It just doesnt.

Although you did just own right winger :lol:

Forum List

Back