Boehner gives obama ultimatum on libya

For his non war war on a sovereign Nation that is absolutely no threat to our Nation.

Who next on the list to be attacked? Yeman already is Syria seems likely seems obama is doing his best to completely in flame the ME against the US

Boehner gives Obama Friday deadline on Libya - Washington Times

Guess you and the rest of the craptacular right wing fucking forgot about Lockerbie.

But then again..you guys enable terrorism.

GW accepted blood money from the fucker.

Boehner gives obama ultimatum on libya
....Or, what.......he's gonna cry or something....maybe piss his pants?

handjob.gif

Last edited:
For his non war war on a sovereign Nation that is absolutely no threat to our Nation.

Who next on the list to be attacked? Yeman already is Syria seems likely seems obama is doing his best to completely in flame the ME against the US

Guess you and the rest of the craptacular right wing fucking forgot about Lockerbie.

Lockerbie?? You simpering fuck nut I remember the whining and screaming you misfit assholes did when Reagan knocked on Gaddafi door. You leftist twits have nothing to say about Lockerbie.

What a partisan hack.....

Or what? Beohner will cry again?

No but Obama will when his militarism is turn against him during a time when he is attempting to boost his poll number's. Congress will simply de-fund the operation.

i thought you rightwingnuts think he's pro-arab and anti-israel.

make up your minds, mmmmmkay?

and despite your obama derangement syndrome, it doesn't really matter what boehner says... his hands are tied by the tea people. :thup:

Sallow I'll ask you again, were you demanding George Bush attack Lybia while he was in office?

(and btw Obama happily shook hands with Gadaffi as well)

You do know that we are killing people that had nothing to do with that and many were not even alive.

and you also know that is not why obama is there. so you can drop that excuse.

GW accepted blood money from the fucker.[/QUOT.E]

If this is the blood money you refer too, Bush didn't get any of it.

Lockerbie Settlement
Published: August 14, 2003

Sign In to E-Mail
Print

Libya and lawyers for families of the victims of the 1988 midair bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, signed an agreement today to create an account for $2.7 billion in expected compensation, a lawyer said.

''Libya and the lawyers representing families of the victims have signed an agreement to create the escrow account at the Bank for International Settlements,'' said the lawyer, Saad Djebbar, an Algerian living in London who has followed the case since 1992.

As a result, he said United Nations sanctions might be lifted.

With the agreement, Libya is expected to deposit the money in the account and to send the United Nations Security Council a letter accepting responsibility for the bombing, in which 270 people died.

In Washington, family members said today that the State Department had invited the victims' families to a briefing on Friday.

We have declared war on terror.

There are no terrorist in Lybia that want a peice of us. At least there wasn't before we started killing people.

Syria has AQ ties and has helped them before.
AQ is hiding in Yemen and in the Phillapines [-1sp]

However, we are at war with Lybia and the 60 days to get Congressional approval have passed. So Obama must withdraw immediatly or we will have to go through some awfull shit if Congress presses this.

Lockerbie?? You simpering fuck nut I remember the whining and screaming you misfit assholes did when Reagan knocked on Gaddafi door. You leftist twits have nothing to say about Lockerbie.

What a partisan hack.....

Oh was that about the time that treasonous asshole was funding Osama? Or after he made a deal to hold the hostages in Iran so he could become President. Or was it after he pulled out the Marines from Lebanon when over 200 of them got killed?

We had plenty to say, fuck nut.

We said he was the worst president ever.

And we were right up to that point.

Then we got George W. Bush. Another right wing terrorist enabler. And then we got 9/11.

Thanks guys.

Or what? Beohner will cry again?

We are killing Lybians to keep them from killing Lybians.

What's funny about making widows and orphans?

What's funny is the Blatant hypocrisy being exhibited by the Partisan hacks rushing in to defend the Messiah from being questioned on his actions
Gettin' a lil' nostalgic, huh?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irMeHmlxE9s]YouTube - ‪BUSH - THE DECIDER‬‏[/ame]​

How come no democrat will ever answer my question about whether or not they were demanding Bush launch cruise missiles on Libyan's heads?

Forum List

Back