Boehner and the dumbasses that follow his lead

The GOP had the power to force spending cuts when they still had taxes on the table. The left promised to work on cuts if they passed thetax hikes. And the morons were dumb enough to believe it. But now instead of talking about cuts were talking about MORE TAX increases.

I flipped when they passed the tax hikes and many of you told me that the debt ceiling was a better place to have that fight. Well we see how that is going. The GOP keeps voting to kick that issue down the road. In a vain attenpt to force Reid to pass a budget. Seriously? What kind of dumbass goal is that? They won't follow the damn thing even if they pass it. So we continue with these stupid political games looking for meaningless token victories.

The dems played the gop for fools. Bottom line. The gop had the ball and signed it away based on empty promises. Its like the gop is full of Charlie Brown cartoon characters who never learn and just keep thinking this time they will kick the ball

We are being outplayed and outwitted.

Survivor House vs Senate

/rant

I think the problem here is that you think Boehner and his ilk actually want spending cuts. What real cuts to the baseline have they proposed? I haven't seen any.

Boehner turned down the huge cuts the president offered.

WHY?

Because his owners (Koch's teepotters) don't want to pay their fair share of taxes.

The President didn't offer any baseline cuts either.

The GOP had the power to force spending cuts when they still had taxes on the table. The left promised to work on cuts if they passed thetax hikes. And the morons were dumb enough to believe it. But now instead of talking about cuts were talking about MORE TAX increases.

I flipped when they passed the tax hikes and many of you told me that the debt ceiling was a better place to have that fight. Well we see how that is going. The GOP keeps voting to kick that issue down the road. In a vain attenpt to force Reid to pass a budget. Seriously? What kind of dumbass goal is that? They won't follow the damn thing even if they pass it. So we continue with these stupid political games looking for meaningless token victories.

The dems played the gop for fools. Bottom line. The gop had the ball and signed it away based on empty promises. Its like the gop is full of Charlie Brown cartoon characters who never learn and just keep thinking this time they will kick the ball

We are being outplayed and outwitted.

Survivor House vs Senate

/rant

I don't agree; I think the Republicans have a lot of options available. They can do nothing and on March 1 the sequester goes into effect. While that may be devastating to the military, I doubt whether the Democrats have the stomach for deep cuts in education and social services. There will be some significant cuts that should come out of that, hopefully targeted and intelligent cuts to unnecessary programs, both military and domestic. Failing that, the continuing resolution appropriating funds to run the government expires on March 27; the government shutdown in the 90's did wonders in helping to reduce government spending.

The debt ceiling would have been a horrible device to use given the potential damage it could do long term; whether true or not, the left could paint the Republicans as irresponsible. No, I think they have the best chance now to get some real spending cuts without the stigma attached.

Your party is now tripling down on wars and economic disaster.

Not.

or did you forget that it has been the Obama administration that has produced ALL of the jobs and ALL of the economic growth?

When are the Rs going to stop filibustering and obstructing jobs and growth?

Never. Because that's what they believe in. That's what they said they were going to do and its what they've done.

We have no reason to believe that they will suddenly decide to actually WORK for the good of their country.

a very naive and uninformed position you have there luddy.

Luddly has evolved into one of the board pros at uninformed positions, illogical thought, and baseless arguments.

Forum List

Back