Boehner and GOP quietly cave

Really, how about you condemn your dear leaders illegal executive actions right now.
What makes them illegal? Because you don't agree with them?

You mean other than they violate US law? Damn I can't think of a thing. You're not that fucking stupid, stop acting like it.
They do not violate the law.

Stop listening to that moron Mark Levin. He's a piece of shit.

Tell it to the judge that slapped his ass down.
What are you going to say when that judge is overruled?

I bet you will claim that Obama put pressure on the Federal court to overturn his ruling. Because that's always the wingnut response: Democrats cheated!

Where's the Dim bill ? Why wasn't something done during Obama's first two years when his party had control of everything ?

So you're saying that you know that republicans will never pass an immigration bill so you expect democrats to do it. Wow. Why not get the republicans to actually do their job?

Democrats had control of the House only. The republicans in the senate kept control of the senate with their no stop filibusters of just about every bill that was brought to the senate. The democrats never had 60 people to override that filibuster.

If you were honest you would admit that Al Franken didn't take his senate seat until July 2009. By that time senators Kennedy and Byrd were dying. They weren't in the senate to actually vote so the democrats never had that 60 votes to override the republican non stop filibuster.

A bipartisan immigration bill was passed in the Senate in the last congressional term. It went to the republican controlled House where boehner killed it.

So if you want to whine about an immigration bill you better be honest about it.

Why did boehner kill that bipartisan immigration bill? He didn't even bring it to the floor for debate.

Stop trying to blame the people who have been trying to solve this problem. Why not start telling your republican politicians to start doing the jobs they were hired to do and pass an immigration bill?

Why do you insist on lying, Read never sent the immigration bill to the House. Reid is the one that killed it, while your dear leader lied his ass off, how about you be honest.

S.744 - 113th Congress 2013-2014 Border Security Economic Opportunity and Immigration Modernization Act Congress.gov Library of Congress
You're a fucking idiot:

Immigration reform bill 2013 Senate passes legislation 68-32 - POLITICO.com

Just because the senate passed it doesn't mean Reid ever sent it to the House.

Last recorded action on the bill was the following:

Date Chamber Action

12/10/2014 Senate Committee on the Judiciary. Hearings held.
Type of Action: Committee Consideration
Action By: Senate Judiciary

Actions - S.744 - 113th Congress 2013-2014 Border Security Economic Opportunity and Immigration Modernization Act Congress.gov Library of Congress

This site will not maintain formatting.

Open mouth, insert foot, chew vigorously. FOOL

And we're to believe that if Reid sent the bill to the House (he did)....The House would've passed it? Really now? After what just happened when Boehner couldn't even get 217 votes to fund the DHS for three weeks. Really?

Never said that, prove he sent it to the House, according to my congressman and government records he didn't. I posted all the actions take on the bill and it doesn't support your lies.

Where is the Republican Bill that places extremely heavy consequences for anyone hiring illegals?

*crickets*

Where's the Dim bill ? Why wasn't something done during Obama's first two years when his party had control of everything ?

So you're saying that you know that republicans will never pass an immigration bill so you expect democrats to do it. Wow. Why not get the republicans to actually do their job?

Democrats had control of the House only. The republicans in the senate kept control of the senate with their no stop filibusters of just about every bill that was brought to the senate. The democrats never had 60 people to override that filibuster.

If you were honest you would admit that Al Franken didn't take his senate seat until July 2009. By that time senators Kennedy and Byrd were dying. They weren't in the senate to actually vote so the democrats never had that 60 votes to override the republican non stop filibuster.

A bipartisan immigration bill was passed in the Senate in the last congressional term. It went to the republican controlled House where boehner killed it.

So if you want to whine about an immigration bill you better be honest about it.

Why did boehner kill that bipartisan immigration bill? He didn't even bring it to the floor for debate.

Stop trying to blame the people who have been trying to solve this problem. Why not start telling your republican politicians to start doing the jobs they were hired to do and pass an immigration bill?

Why do you insist on lying, Read never sent the immigration bill to the House. Reid is the one that killed it, while your dear leader lied his ass off, how about you be honest.

S.744 - 113th Congress 2013-2014 Border Security Economic Opportunity and Immigration Modernization Act Congress.gov Library of Congress
You're a fucking idiot:

Date Chamber Action

Actions - S.744 - 113th Congress 2013-2014 Border Security Economic Opportunity and Immigration Modernization Act Congress.gov Library of Congress

Like I said, you're an idiot/Texan:

John Boehner: No House vote on Senate immigration bill

House Speaker John Boehner is sticking to his position: The House will not vote on the Senate-passed immigration bill.

“I’ve made it clear and I’ll make it clear again, the House does not intend to take up the Senate bill,” Boehner said Monday. “The House is going to do its own job in developing an immigration bill.”

Continue Reading

He added, “It is time for Congress to act. But I believe the House has its job to do, and we will do our job.”

Really, how about you condemn your dear leaders illegal executive actions right now.

You mean other than they violate US law? Damn I can't think of a thing. You're not that fucking stupid, stop acting like it.

I bet you will claim that Obama put pressure on the Federal court to overturn his ruling. Because that's always the wingnut response: Democrats cheated!

We can talk about that IF it happens. the judge wrote a pretty extensive ruling and his arguments will be hard to break.

You're a fucking idiot:

Date Chamber Action

Like I said, you're an idiot/Texan:

John Boehner: No House vote on Senate immigration bill

House Speaker John Boehner is sticking to his position: The House will not vote on the Senate-passed immigration bill.

“I’ve made it clear and I’ll make it clear again, the House does not intend to take up the Senate bill,” Boehner said Monday. “The House is going to do its own job in developing an immigration bill.”

Continue Reading

He added, “It is time for Congress to act. But I believe the House has its job to do, and we will do our job.”

Actually if the bill had been sent to the House the link I provided would have said as much, check other bills that were passed by both houses, they show when the bill was received by the House. Bohner saying the House would never vote on the Senate bill is most likely why Reid never sent it over. The bill contained several unconstitutional provision, I think purposefully, that would have been stricken down by the courts leaving illegals a FREE path to citizenship.

Explain one thing, if the bill was already in the House, why would it be sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee in December 2014?

How about you provide a link, any official government link, that shows the House received the bill.

Last edited:

Wishful thinking.

Right now, the order was struck. The ruling is valid - Obama is trying to add provisions to illegals that they are not afforded under current law. Why so intent that he will be overruled? Where is the evidence that is the case?

Wishful thinking.

Right now, the order was struck. The ruling is valid - Obama is trying to add provisions to illegals that they are not afforded under current law. Why so intent that he will be overruled? Where is the evidence that is the case?

They've been proven to be wrong, don't be surprised is they don't return.

Forum List

Back