Boehner admitts the right wants a default

well, 'SOMEONE' obviously loves BANKS....and wants Americans to hand over their hard earned tax dollars, in higher interest rates, over to the banks for the next 2 decades minimum! And SOMEONE wants Americans to pay higher interest rates for our homes and business adventures!

Thank you 'SOMEONE', for taking even more cash out of my pocket, and giving it to Bankers!

don't want to pay higher interest rates? don't borrow money. if you would like higher interest rates on your savings save more money..

well, 'SOMEONE' obviously loves BANKS....and wants Americans to hand over their hard earned tax dollars, in higher interest rates, over to the banks for the next 2 decades minimum! And SOMEONE wants Americans to pay higher interest rates for our homes and business adventures!

Thank you 'SOMEONE', for taking even more cash out of my pocket, and giving it to Bankers!

don't want to pay higher interest rates? don't borrow money. if you would like higher interest rates on your savings save more money..
i have no choice....if we default, ALL OF US WILL BE PAYING HIGHER INTEREST RATES on our National Debt, so instead of 200 billion a year in Interest, it could become $400 billion a year in interest payment!

Guess YOU are one of those "someone's" who thinks paying out the yang for our debt interest is a good thing....:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

i have no choice....if we default, ALL OF US WILL BE PAYING HIGHER INTEREST RATES on our National Debt, so instead of 200 billion a year in Interest, it could become $400 billion a year in interest payment!

Guess YOU are one of those "someone's" who thinks paying out the yang for our debt interest is a good thing....:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I believe it's called the wazoooooo! :lol: Just sayin'

The republicans want a default so they can get what they want even though the American people disagree

Show me where Boehner actually said that. In those words... 'the Republicans want a default'.

Show me.

House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) said today that some members of his own caucus who are refusing to agree to a compromise debt ceiling deal are hoping to unleash “chaos” and thus force the White House and Senate Democrats to make bigger concessions than they’re already offering. As many as 40 House Republicans, especially Tea Party members and freshmen, have demanded nothing short of changing the Constitution to include a balanced budget amendment before they would vote to raise debt ceiling, even though that has zero chance before the U.S. faces potential default on Aug. 2.

Many on the left have been arguing all along that some Republicans are more interested in extorting concessions than addressing the debt issue, and are willing to blow up the economy if they don’t get their way — it’s refreshing, if troubling, to see that their leader agrees.

Boehner: ‘A Lot’ Of Republicans Want To Force Default, Create ‘Enough Chaos’ To Pass Balanced Budget Amendment | ThinkProgress

You know.. I look at the OP over and over... and I just dont see the words 'The Republicans want to default' in any statement Boehner made.

Can you point out those words to me? No... because he didn't SAY those words... the OP, TM and you are essentially liars.

The republicans want a default so they can get what they want even though the American people disagree

Show me where Boehner actually said that. In those words... 'the Republicans want a default'.

Show me.

god you're fucking stupid

Ok....let's hear YOUR explanation of what Boehner means by "chaos"? :confused:

And I just can't wait to read what you post on it.......:razz:

And that goes for you too Conservative.....

Show me.

House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) said today that some members of his own caucus who are refusing to agree to a compromise debt ceiling deal are hoping to unleash “chaos” and thus force the White House and Senate Democrats to make bigger concessions than they’re already offering. As many as 40 House Republicans, especially Tea Party members and freshmen, have demanded nothing short of changing the Constitution to include a balanced budget amendment before they would vote to raise debt ceiling, even though that has zero chance before the U.S. faces potential default on Aug. 2.

Many on the left have been arguing all along that some Republicans are more interested in extorting concessions than addressing the debt issue, and are willing to blow up the economy if they don’t get their way — it’s refreshing, if troubling, to see that their leader agrees.

Boehner: ‘A Lot’ Of Republicans Want To Force Default, Create ‘Enough Chaos’ To Pass Balanced Budget Amendment | ThinkProgress

You know.. I look at the OP over and over... and I just dont see the words 'The Republicans want to default' in any statement Boehner made.

Can you point out those words to me? No... because he didn't SAY those words... the OP, TM and you are essentially liars.

AGAIN......

Ok....let's hear YOUR explanation of what Boehner means by "chaos"? :confused:

And I just can't wait to read what you post on it.......:razz:

Forum List

Back