Boehner Admits That He’s Now Heard From Supporters Of The Public Option

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
The Boehner train crash continues. This guy is seriously one of the biggest jokes in the GOP today.

Think Progress » Boehner Admits That He’s Now Heard From Supporters Of The Public Option

Earlier this month, House Republican Leader Rep. John Boehner (R-OH) explained his strident opposition to a public health insurance option by claiming he had never met an American in support of it. “I’m still trying to find the first American to talk to who is in favor of the public option,” Boehner said. “This is about as unpopular as a garlic milkshake.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS6aN_M0VhU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - BOEHNER: Get Off Private Golf Course, Get on Public Option[/ame]

Why did Ohio vote him in? :eusa_eh:

Yesterday at a press conference, Boehner conceded that “we have had several phone calls in favor” of the public option. Listen here:

:rofl: What a hack he is.

Boehner is the class clown. With Sarah and Dick and George gone, someone has to fill in.

ahhhh the lazy good for nothing welfare recipients are sad becasue they dont like people who dont give them handouts, waa waa waa!

Boehner is a sorry sack of shit who will burn in hell.

yeah just all the rest of those bastards that wont give you other peoples stuff!!!

Sorry, don't know what you are talking about.

Using my tax dollars to take care of the old and the sick is fine with me.

Wasting my tax dollars on a hole in the desert called Iraq is not.

Shaddup, Fatality, ya loozer. You live in the greatest country in the world and you simply want more. Let ya in on a secret, ya little loozer --- ya are a loozer!

Boehner and the other Republicans that have been making idiotic statements like that are now beginning to feel the heat as people are starting to call them on the statements. This will be reflected in the votes in 2010.

Shaddup, Fatality, ya loozer. You live in the greatest country in the world and you simply want more. Let ya in on a secret, ya little loozer --- ya are a loozer!

you live in the greatest country in the world (assuming youre in America) and all you want is to shit all over her and your neighbors. so go screw yourself you fucking beggar

Boehner and the other Republicans that have been making idiotic statements like that are now beginning to feel the heat as people are starting to call them on the statements. This will be reflected in the votes in 2010.

They can't keep telling outrageous lies forever.

Sooner or later it catches up with you.

yeah just all the rest of those bastards that wont give you other peoples stuff!!!

yeah yeah i know, you want your pimp daddy obama to make you his bottom bitch, to tell ya youre pretty and stroke you off and make you feel good about yourself becasue youre a no self esteem low life beggar whore.

yeah yeah i know, you want your pimp daddy obama to make you his bottom bitch, to tell ya youre pretty and stroke you off and make you feel good about yourself becasue youre a no self esteem low life beggar whore.
Ah, the eloquent intellectualism of the far right...

Incoherent rage is just sooooooooooooo attractive!

Doug

Doug

Not to mention a little racism thrown in for good measure.

Doug

Not to mention a little racism thrown in for good measure.
ahhh...poor little prostitutes are sad becasue their mac daddy hasnt put anything in their hand. well, you keep out there on your street corner and sooner or later im sure that will change.

Indeed, the signs certainly are pointing that way, :rolleyes:

Health Care's Coattails - WSJ.com

Health Care's Coattails
Democrats are losing because of national issues.
By JOHN FUND

Republicans won a pair of special elections on Tuesday in Tennessee and Oklahoma, picking up seats held by Democrats for decades. Combined with this month's capture of the Albuquerque mayor's office by a Republican for the first time in 28 years, Democrats have reason to be nervous about the approaching November 3 off-year elections. Given their lackluster performance in these races, they could face serious turnout problems that will boost GOP performance.

In Tennessee, Republican businessman Pat Marsh won 56% of the vote to defeat Democrat Ty Cobb. It wasn't as if Mr. Cobb had a name unknown to voters. His brother Curt had held the seat before resigning to take another government office (and it probably didn't hurt having the same name as a baseball legend). But Mr. Cobb attributed his defeat to the fact that "a lot of people based their opinions on national issues . . . the health care issue was the main one."

A couple of states over, national issues may also have played a role in the GOP capture of an Oklahoma House seat held by Democrats since 1965. Republican Todd Russ won 56% of the vote even though registered Democrats have a two-to-one edge in the district. The twin victories mean Republicans have captured a total of six state legislative seats from Democrats in special elections this year. The other wins came in Delaware, Texas, New Hampshire and Virginia.

You only missed by two years....but....it's STILL A LOTTA FUN.....WATCHIN' THAT ASSHOLE IMPLODE!!!!

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

490.gif

The Boehner train crash continues. This guy is seriously one of the biggest jokes in the GOP today.

Think Progress » Boehner Admits That He’s Now Heard From Supporters Of The Public Option

Earlier this month, House Republican Leader Rep. John Boehner (R-OH) explained his strident opposition to a public health insurance option by claiming he had never met an American in support of it. “I’m still trying to find the first American to talk to who is in favor of the public option,” Boehner said. “This is about as unpopular as a garlic milkshake.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS6aN_M0VhU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - BOEHNER: Get Off Private Golf Course, Get on Public Option[/ame]

Yesterday at a press conference, Boehner conceded that “we have had several phone calls in favor” of the public option. Listen here:

You must be running out of reading material.

You must be running out of reading material.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....ol' Boner.......

5643837468_60d47c04a1.jpg

boehner-alert.gif

Last edited:
Welfare isn't supported by the Constitution....DoD spending is, asswipe.

Oh, you think only the "sick and old" are on the public feeding trough???

You are a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back