Bodycam proves NAACP liars

These are not fantasies. .
Yes they are. Racist behavior is overblown by the left to motivate the black Marxist base.

Psychosis is characterized by an impaired relationship with reality. Apparently you suffer from this condition. Specifically Delusional disorder. A person experiencing delusional disorder strongly believes in things that aren’t real. Your posts are evidence of this. You may want to check your health insurance to see if your condition is covered then go seek the appropriate medical help.

Yes they are. Racist behavior is overblown by the left to motivate the black Marxist base.
That and to keep hapless blacks voting for dims.

Psychosis is characterized by an impaired relationship with reality. Apparently you suffer from this condition. Specifically Delusional disorder. A person experiencing delusional disorder strongly believes in things that aren’t real. Your posts are evidence of this. You may want to check your health insurance to see if your condition is covered then go seek the appropriate medical help.

That and to keep hapless blacks voting for dims.

Things that aren’t real, huh? Interesting concept when it comes to the Ferguson fantasies.

Your a leftist nut. Unfortunately you hold sway on college campuses.

No, I am a 57 year old man who knows what he's talking about in a forum full of uneducated dumb ass white racist idiots with psychosis.

No, I am a 57 year old man who knows what he's talking about in a forum full of uneducated dumb ass white racist idiots with psychosis.
Your a 57 year old crybaby.

No, I am a 57 year old man who knows what he's talking about in a forum full of uneducated dumb ass white racist idiots with psychosis. When you have to start calling me such things I know you understand that you can't withstand what you are getting. You see dumb ass you racists calling us whiners and crybabies hasn't worked so well for you. Besides this section should be titled the white racist whinery. For that's all you do. Cry, bitch and whine.

No, I am a 57 year old man who knows what he's talking about in a forum full of uneducated dumb ass white racist idiots with psychosis. When you have to start calling me such things I know you understand that you can't withstand what you are getting. You see dumb ass you racists calling us whiners and crybabies hasn't worked so well for you. Besides this section should be titled the white racist whinery. For that's all you do. Cry, bitch and whine.
I am not the one pissing and moaning.

It’s because your black isn’t it? :dunno:

Forum List

Back