Bodycam proves NAACP liars

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
This thug needs to have his ass taken down a peg or two. This behavior is why I say I avoid blacks.

NAACP leader's racial profiling claim challenged after bodycam footage released

A South Carolina NAACP chapter president who says he was racially profiled during a traffic stop was accused of lying after police released video footage of the encounter, according to reports.

"Tonight, I was racially profiled by Timmonsville Officer CAUSE I WAS DRIVING A MERCEDES BENZ AND GOING HOME IN A NICE NEIGHBORHOOD," Timmonsville NAACP President Rev. Jerrod Moultrie said in an April 13 Facebook post, according to Fox 5 Atlanta.

"He made a comment that the officer accused him of having drugs in the car,” Timmonsville Police Chief Billy Brown said, according to the station. “He said that his wife and grandchild was in the car. He asked them not to move because the officer looked as if he might shoot them or something. He also made mention that the officer continued to ask him about his neighborhood. Why was he in that neighborhood? And threaten[ed] to put him in jail in reference to something dealing with the registration to the vehicle."

This thug needs to have his ass taken down a peg or two. This behavior is why I say I avoid blacks.

A South Carolina NAACP chapter president who says he was racially profiled during a traffic stop was accused of lying after police released video footage of the encounter, according to reports.

"Tonight, I was racially profiled by Timmonsville Officer CAUSE I WAS DRIVING A MERCEDES BENZ AND GOING HOME IN A NICE NEIGHBORHOOD," Timmonsville NAACP President Rev. Jerrod Moultrie said in an April 13 Facebook post, according to Fox 5 Atlanta.

"He made a comment that the officer accused him of having drugs in the car,” Timmonsville Police Chief Billy Brown said, according to the station. “He said that his wife and grandchild was in the car. He asked them not to move because the officer looked as if he might shoot them or something. He also made mention that the officer continued to ask him about his neighborhood. Why was he in that neighborhood? And threaten[ed] to put him in jail in reference to something dealing with the registration to the vehicle."

This is the New normal attitude of the Black Leadership. Live in a nice area of town any contact with Cops lie about how you are treated and take it to the Press (Progressive press) and try to get the gang upset over the incident. It seems this is the play list given out to the membership to use in contacts with the Cops. Body cams tell a much different story and hurts those who run into abuse by Cops, and it does happen.

Now that this NAACP leader has been caught making up racist lies about a white police officer, he must have been fired immediately, right? Surely the NAACP wouldn't keep a racist on the payroll, unless the NAACP is a racist organization.

If a leftist is communicating, they're lying or repeating a lie they heard somewhere else.

Where is the media coverage?

Well, the link in your OP is media coverage. ;)

I haven't seen anything about it on other major news outlets, although the story has been picked up by smaller ones.

Body camera footage appears to contradict NAACP president's account of racial profiling by police
NAACP president in SC says he was racially profiled; body cam video shows otherwise

I posted it earlier. Twitter is all over the naacp over this.

If a leftist is communicating, they're lying or repeating a lie they heard somewhere else.

Where is the media coverage?

Well, the link in your OP is media coverage. ;)

I haven't seen anything about it on other major news outlets, although the story has been picked up by smaller ones.

Body camera footage appears to contradict NAACP president's account of racial profiling by police
NAACP president in SC says he was racially profiled; body cam video shows otherwise
Fox News again stands alone. Rest of MSM ignores it.

Yeah, well, any second now HamasNBC, CNN, the big 3, the WaPo, NYT, et al will be carping about the edited video, Alfred and Jesse and the other race pimps will rally, doubtless come up with a catchy protest chant, and we’ll be off to the racist races!

Ferguson fantasies sure caused a lot of ruckus, and plenty of really dumb people believe to this day what never happened. And all thanks to some lies made up by some racist black folks within moments of the real events, and KA-BOOM!!! Cops gotta pay for murdering innocent young black man dead in the street.

Well, we’re fortunate the lamestream media didn’t see much of a story here. I guess a state NAACP chapter president who also toils as a reverend of some sorts who morphs into a JoeyB Dolezal on steroids when he so stupidly lies his ass off to enhance his agenda, only to have it all blow up in his face, just isn’t all that newsworthy.

Ah, but we do have police chief Billy Brown who thought about the racial unrest the lying Jerry Moultrie could’ve cost the community. About what I’d expect from the cop who would have been on the hot seat in a nanosecond had the place gone all Ferguson due to this worthless racist con man.

Forum List

Back