Body of War, a Documentary

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Phil Donahue is at it again, but maybe he has something worth while this time.

I saw bits and pieces of this anti Iraq war documentary, that he produced, on CSPAN tonight.. Makes one think about the price of war beyond the bombs, bullets, and jet planes.. Even those who support the wars in the Middle East have to/should be aware of the costs, and loss involved in fighting.

When it comes to the area, if it does, I would like to see it.

And for those who also saw it, yes I did catch the part where Phil said he got his wife pregnant and had the baby the year he was to register for the draft. But, I never registered either (we didn't have it in them days).

Phil Donahue is at it again, but maybe he has something worth while this time.

I saw bits and pieces of this anti Iraq war documentary, that he produced, on CSPAN tonight.. Makes one think about the price of war beyond the bombs, bullets, and jet planes.. Even those who support the wars in the Middle East have to/should be aware of the costs, and loss involved in fighting.

When it comes to the area, if it does, I would like to see it.

And for those who also saw it, yes I did catch the part where Phil said he got his wife pregnant and had the baby the year he was to register for the draft. But, I never registered either (we didn't have it in them days).

Link?

Forum List

Back