Body Language

I agree.

He thinks he is better than a lot of folks.

It showed a real inner part of who he is.

Why did Obama interrupt so much more? Why did McCain keep an even keel while Obama needed to raise his voice in responding to McCain? Why did Obama call McCain "John" while McCain used the more proper “Senator Obama” all night long?

Because Obama has zero respect for McCain? (and also "fear"?)

:razz::razz::razz:

Because Obama has zero respect for McCain? (and also "fear"?)

Bullshit. Obama looked at McCain when he answered many of the questions. That is what many people do when they are talking and showing a common respect.

McCain is either afraid to look Obama in the eye or is just another little rich boy who is not to be talked to by those not in his economic class.

McCain never looked Obama in the eye. Never even turned his head toward him.

Why?

Playing the old I won't acknowledge you exist and maybe you will go away and leave me alone game?

Last edited:
Bullshit. Obama looked at McCain when he answered many of the questions. That is what many people do when they are talking and showing a common respect.

McCain is either afraid to look Obama in the eye or is just another little rich boy who is not to be talked to by those not in his economic class.

Why so vulgar and defensive? :D

I'd bet it's McCain who gets the bounce from debate numero uno. As I predicted in another thread, at least 4 points.

I don't think he is afraid of Obama and I don't think it's economic. I think McCain dislikes Obama personally.

McCain never looked Obama in the eye. Never even turned his head toward him.

Why?

Why--would he want too? McCain was talking to Americans. Obama just got the mask torn right off. In fact, he got his tail waxed tonight. Obama was frustrated, so much so, that he continually interrupted John McCain-- It was clear that Obama was getting visual warnings--then he would put this unbelievable frown on his face.

What became very clear out of this debate. Obama really does not do well without that teleprompter.

What was remarkable on the economic crisis: Jim Leher continually asked what they were going to have to cut out of their expenditures in the budget to handle this 700 billion dollar bailout.

McCain called for an immediate freeze on spending with the exceptions to social security, medicare & other critical issues. Obama talked about adding more & more spending proposals, ha.ha. He couldn't come up with one single proposal that he would cut.

Last edited:
Why--would he want too? McCain was talking to Americans. Obama just got the mask torn right off. In fact, he got his tail waxed tonight. Obama was frustrated, so much so, that he continually interrupted John McCain-- It was clear that Obama was getting visual warnings--then he would put this unbelievable frown on his face.

What became very clear out of this debate. Obama really does not do well without that teleprompter.

What was remarkable on the economic crisis: Jim Leher continually asked what they were going to have to cut out of their expenditures in the budget to handle this 700 billion dollar bailout.

McCain called for an immediate freeze on spending with the exceptions to social security, medicare & other critical issues. Obama talked about adding more & more spending proposals, ha.ha. He couldn't come up with one single proposal that he would cut.

:lol: the blinders are on you aren't they?

visual warnings? so Obama cheated? is that the excuse you'll use for McCain getting his ass handed to him?

McCain smirking and looking completely wild eyed was jarring to say the least.

McCain called for immediate spending freezes on everything except for the part of the budget were the MOST money is being spent...

and it's funny that McCain claims he'd keep veteran's benefits yet he's voted to cut them time and again...

Obama said he would go through the programs that weren't working and cut them and make those that were working more efficient. how the fuck is he supposed to know NOW which programs those will be?

:lol: the blinders are on you aren't they?

visual warnings? so Obama cheated? is that the excuse you'll use for McCain getting his ass handed to him?

McCain smirking and looking completely wild eyed was jarring to say the least.

McCain called for immediate spending freezes on everything except for the part of the budget were the MOST money is being spent...

and it's funny that McCain claims he'd keep veteran's benefits yet he's voted to cut them time and again...

Obama said he would go through the programs that weren't working and cut them and make those that were working more efficient. how the fuck is he supposed to know NOW which programs those will be?

I can tell you're just as frustrated as your candidate was tonight, ha.ha. It's clear if you watched the debate that Obama was getting visual warnings for continually interrupting John McCain. McCain knew what to cut out of the budget.

Obama doesn't know--because he's only been in the senate for 147 days, & most of that time, he has been running for President. He talked more about adding new spending bills than cutting.

I never said he cheated! Obama was totally outclassed tonight. He did not look Presidential, & as we all see really cannot compete against a man like John McCain without a teleprompter in front of him.

"I expecially liked the dig from McCain about his not having a Presidential seal yet? Obama already has his, with a new special design, ha.ha."

I'll bet right now, that Obama wished he would have gone along with McCains proposal on postponing this debate to work on the 700 bail-out plan, ha.ha.

Last edited:
I can tell you're just as frustrated as your candidate was tonight, ha.ha. It's clear if you watched the debate that Obama was getting visual warnings for continually interrupting John McCain. McCain knew what to cut out of the budget.

Obama doesn't know--because he's only been in the senate for 147 days, & most of that time, he has been running for President. He talked more about adding new spending bills than cutting.

I never said he cheated! Obama was totally outclassed tonight. He did not look Presidential, & as we all see really cannot compete against a man like John McCain without a teleprompter in front of him.

"I expecially liked the dig from McCain about his not having a Presidential seal yet? Obama already has his, with a new special design, ha.ha."

I'll bet right now, that Obama wished he would have gone along with McCains proposal on postponing this debate to work on the 700 bail-out plan, ha.ha.

Who won the presidential debate? * 329475 responses MSNBC

John McCain
35%

Barack Obama
51%

Tie
6.3%

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back