Body cam video: Psycho stabs cop; THIS is why cops say "show me your hands"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010

These body cams are going to show the public what cops already know...why they do the things they do.

This psycho white trash redneck feral scumbag comes out with a hand concealed. Suddenly...he presents a knife and stabs the officer in the upper torso. The officer had a tazer out...and possibly saved his own life and thankfully the taser worked.

A note...that knife stuck inches from the cops neck. Had it hit his jugular...the cop would've bled out in less than a minute or two. Dead. Forever. That cop is VERY lucky. Even with the taser....if his neck was hit...he would've bled out. Its happened in the past.

And THAT is why many cops shoot people wielding sharp weapons BEFORE they get close enough to do this shit.

The first body cam to really go viral was of a reserve officer (a doctor who paid his way onto the force) accidentally shooting a man, and another officer putting his knee to his neck, and saying "Fuck your breathe." I wouldn't say body cams are going to exonerate many officers in deadly incidents.

The first body cam to really go viral was of a reserve officer (a doctor who paid his way onto the force) accidentally shooting a man, and another officer putting his knee to his neck, and saying "Fuck your breathe." I wouldn't say body cams are going to exonerate many officers in deadly incidents.
The criminal behavior of criminals exonerates them.

These body cams are going to show the public what cops already know...why they do the things they do.

This psycho white trash redneck feral scumbag comes out with a hand concealed. Suddenly...he presents a knife and stabs the officer in the upper torso. The officer had a tazer out...and possibly saved his own life and thankfully the taser worked.

A note...that knife stuck inches from the cops neck. Had it hit his jugular...the cop would've bled out in less than a minute or two. Dead. Forever. That cop is VERY lucky. Even with the taser....if his neck was hit...he would've bled out. Its happened in the past.

And THAT is why many cops shoot people wielding sharp weapons BEFORE they get close enough to do this shit.

Yes bring on the body cams and voice recorders, because it works both ways you see. There will be many cops that will also have to change their sorry ways or be fired as well, and that is a good thing for the ones who are wronged by officers who wear two faces all the time.

Yes they will...because the vast majority of these incidents the cop acted in a justified manner.

The media cherry picks and sensationalizes the few bad ones.

The criminal behavior of criminals exonerates them.
And what about the criminal behavior of officers, because two wrongs never make a right. Somehow officers who are bullies and bad people themselves, try and shield their own actions with the actions of another for whom they might have provoked.

Yes bring on the body cams and voice recorders, because it works both ways you see. There will be many cops that will also have to change their sorry ways or be fired as well, and that is a good thing for the ones who are wronged by officers who wear two faces all the time.

Yes. I agree. I once saw body cams as a symbol of distrust...and being ex LE I know just how overblown the "bad cop" thing is...its a tiny tiny % (around 0.1).

But NOW...bring em on. Lets put the publics psychos and thugs and drama queens out there for the world to see.

Yes. I agree. I once saw body cams as a symbol of distrust...and being ex LE I know just how overblown the "bad cop" thing is...its a tiny tiny % (around 0.1).

But NOW...bring em on. Lets put the public's psychos and thugs and drama queens out there for the world to see.

You left out another important ingredient the cams and voice recorders will expose as well, and that is the bad cop on the beat. This will begin to also show the good ones who are out there, and therefore to keep them from being stereo typed in with the bad ones. It's a win win for all.

But NOW...bring em on. Lets put the public's psychos and thugs and drama queens out there for the world to see.

You left out another important ingredient the cams and voice recorders will expose as well, and that is the bad cop on the beat. This will begin to also show the good ones who are out there, and therefore to keep them from being stereo typed in with the bad ones. It's a win win for all.

Very true. The problem is...if a police division has 200 officers...and 3 are total scumbags....the media will ONLY focus on the 3 (who should be fired)....but will never follow up and show the great work of the other 197.

But NOW...bring em on. Lets put the publics psychos and thugs and drama queens out there for the world to see.

The fact is that police are humans, and you will always catch bad apples. My best friend is a police officer and he told me about having to drive fellow officers to the hospital on heroin overdoses. To believe that every time an unarmed man ends up dead it's the perpetrators is ridiculous. Police carry a couple nonlethal alternatives on their body at all times. When there is a string of incidents involving unarmed men dead for say child support we do have to review police training.

Yes, body cams keep everyone honest. Until you get dishonest right wing loons that think cops can do no wrong and interpret videos based on what they want to see, not whats actually there.

But get past that, and you've got a good situation going.

Yes they will...because the vast majority of these incidents the cop acted in a justified manner.

The media cherry picks and sensationalizes the few bad ones.

How is that a bad thing? Anytime a cop shoots an unarmed man it should be investigated extensively.

Many times they do act in a justified manner. There are tens of thousands of police around the country, and very few accusations of brutality.

When you claim you told a man to walk out of the street, yet change your story days later, and tell reporters you were responding to a robbery the store claims it never reported then people ask questions.

When you shoot a man in the back 5 times people ask questions.

When a chokehold kills you on the street for selling loosies people ask questions..

Sometimes cops do bad things but people will support them unconditionally.

Very true. The problem is...if a police division has 200 officers...and 3 are total scumbags....the media will ONLY focus on the 3 (who should be fired)....but will never follow up and show the great work of the other 197.

Yep and do you know why that is (I know you do) ? It's because the Police/LE have a tendency to circle the wagons around the scumbags who are bad cops, and they do this because they don't want the force to appear as weak or the commanders to appear as if they don't know how to do their job in hiring good people for the force (it's a reflection always you see, and especially if they were allowed to get away with things for way to long), and this until someone tries to expose the bad cop finally, but is unsuccessful because the checks and balancing system is broken in that field.

The law does this protecting a lot of times without knowing they are doing such a thing, and this is because the bad ones are super manipulators at convincing their commanders that it wasn't them that was the bad in the situation, and therefore it takes the media and the exposure of the media or a citizen with a cell phone to flush them out finally.

The Law figures that it would be very bad to show weakness if were to allow a door to open against one of their bad cops/officers, and this when challenged by a citizen in a he said she said situation, so they usually choose to protect their own just as well as they can "the circle that is the law" who in many cases see's things as being an us and them situation these days sadly enough. Like I said bring on the cams and everything, because the truth needs to shine just like a star straight out of heaven shines with an intense light upon us all again. Bring back justice again, because we have since lost our way big time.

The fact is that police are humans, and you will always catch bad apples. My best friend is a police officer and he told me about having to drive fellow officers to the hospital on heroin overdoses. To believe that every time an unarmed man ends up dead it's the perpetrators is ridiculous. Police carry a couple nonlethal alternatives on their body at all times. When there is a string of incidents involving unarmed men dead for say child support we do have to review police training.

Thats a very fair post. Yes...anytime unarmed offenders are killed, an intense review of training is not only necessary. ..but its the professional and moral thing to do.

In fairness. ..police departments nation wide are doing this.

Yep and do you know why that is (I know you do) ? It's because the Police/LE have a tendency to circle the wagons around the scumbags who are bad cops, and they do this because they don't want the force to appear as weak or the commanders to appear as if they don't know how to do their job in hiring good people for the force (it's a reflection always you see, and especially if they were allowed to get away with things for way to long), and this until someone tries to expose the bad cop finally, but is unsuccessful because the checks and balancing system is broken in that field.

The law does this protecting a lot of times without knowing they are doing such a thing, and this is because the bad ones are super manipulators at convincing their commanders that it wasn't them that was the bad in the situation, and therefore it takes the media and the exposure of the media or a citizen with a cell phone to flush them out finally.

The Law figures that it would be very bad to show weakness if were to allow a door to open against one of their bad cops/officers, and this when challenged by a citizen in a he said she said situation, so they usually choose to protect their own just as well as they can "the circle that is the law" who in many cases see's things as being an us and them situation these days sadly enough. Like I said bring on the cams and everything, because the truth needs to shine just like a star straight out of heaven shines with an intense light upon us all again. Bring back justice again, because we have since lost our way big time.

Thats not why. When cops are accused of wrongdoing they do exactly what lawyers tell everyone else to do....SHUT THE F**K UP.

Just reality.

And if a community has 20,000 residents and 300 are total scumbags...will the cops will focus on all 20,000 and treat everyone like shit?

My son has a body cam. Thinks it's great.

Forum List

Back