Bodecea The newest Mod

ah the mistress of back handed compliments chimes in.....

Really? I thought it was pretty honest and straightforward. Given the abuse that Bo takes from one poster here in particular, she could easily be ugly, insulting and hateful in return, but isn't. I don't care for her politics either, but I've always been on good terms with her here and at another board. I think she will be fair when it comes to her mod duties.

Well, for starters, I certainly don't plan on sending out drunken e-mails to everyone in the middle of the night. Will do my best to follow TRUE conservative standards..."Less is better".

oh come on..... put the pink crazy haired avi back up! That's conservative. lol.

If only she was Obsessing on this Forum...

Excellent Fail at a Deflection though.

She's Accusing some very REAL People of Cheating on their Spouses but she's a Coward and this is how she Vents her Frustration about not being allowed into that Social Circle.

Fact not Fiction.

:)

peace...

and i should care because ___________?
:eek: Don't you know? All the cool people are obsessed with Bodey.

Since ravi's Obsessed with me using the same Standard, what does that make ravi?... :dunno:

peace...

She's Accusing some very REAL People of Cheating on their Spouses but she's a Coward and this is how she Vents her Frustration about not being allowed into that Social Circle.

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

i'm still working my way through my sandi fixation; i'll catch up later, mo chardonnay

i'm still working my way through my sandi fixation; i'll catch up later, mo chardonnay
Mo' chardonnay, you say? I'm out, how about a little Pinot?

grazie
Here ya go!

Ross_Perot_making_a_point.bmp

oh, wait . . .

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

Since ravi's Obsessed with me using the same Standard, what does that make ravi?... :dunno:

peace...
look at you lurking in a Bodey thread!

Forum List

Back