Bob's Last Rodeo

^^^^^^ This just goes to show that knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing Russian bots and trolls really do exist on this board.

How much do you get paid per post? Is there an extra nickle for every response you get?

Find this job on Craigslist?

You're not fit to clean Mueller's toilet or shine his shoes.

The twerps appear...you and gNat are a couple of girlie-boys thrilled by the prospect of loser like Mueller taking on a macho President....Your problem is you're both dumb as rocks and are doomed to say stupid things and get laughed at....same as it ever was, same as it ever was.

You must like the taste of crow feathers.
I'll be sure to serve them up to you when the "loser" Mueller releases his findings.
You're talking straight out of your ass about somebody you never even heard of before James Comey was fired.

I'll be sure to serve them up to you when the "loser" Mueller releases his findings.
You're talking straight out of your ass about somebody you never even heard of before James Comey was fired.

Mueller "releases his findings" every morning in his crapper...he's got NOTHING and never will. As to having heard of him, I remember him and Comey pulling that little stunt in Ashcroft's hospital room, (being a moron you have no idea what I'm referring to) and Mueller with that deer-in-the-headlights look when a reporter asked him how 23 a-rabs got into this country, hijacked 4 airliners armed only with boxcutters, and murdered three THOUSAND Americans.

Mueller "releases his findings" every morning in his crapper...he's got NOTHING and never will. As to having heard of him, I remember him and Comey pulling that little stunt in Ashcroft's hospital room, (being a moron you have no idea what I'm referring to) and Mueller with that deer-in-the-headlights look when a reporter asked him how 23 a-rabs got into this country, hijacked 4 airliners armed only with boxcutters, and murdered three THOUSAND Americans.

Please post a link to Mueller's report.
You are confusing his court filings and indictments with reports.
You're not very bright.
And if you really think he has spent the last 1.5 years investigating Trump just so he could throw George Papdopolous in jail for two weeks, then you're even dumber than I first thought.
And I think Manafort wouldn't appreciate his life in prison as being "NOTHING".

You're not very bright.
And if you really think he has spent the last 1.5 years investigating Trump just so he could throw George Papdopolous in jail for two weeks, then you're even dumber than I first thought.

Run along turd-blossum, you're not worth another minute of my time.

You're not very bright.

Run along turd-blossum, you're not worth another minute of my time.

LOL! Run away, little boy. Run away.

along with Hillary ?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Where is Hillary these days, still out wandering through the woods drunk on her ass?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

prolly sittin home laughing her ass off at Trump, his cartel, and Gomer RW's like you.

:21::21::21::21:

I'm sure she's had some good laughs about the mess Trump is creating.
But unfortunately it appears she's also contemplating an attempt to run again.
Freakin' wish she would just retire and let it go.
I didn't want her to run in 2016 and I sure as hell don't want to see her boring mug next year either.

Forum List

Back