BOBBY MARTNEN has joined this forum!!!

I guess since you didn't explain in your introduction, what are your positions on some topics which are important to you, and what label do you apply to yourself in terms of political ideology?

Alt-light.

Smart move. Don't put a target on your back in the Intro thread.. You'll do fine.. Welcome smart one.

:auiqs.jpg:
Aww, you told him too much. Now the thread won't explode with warring partyarchs.
Watch your language, kid.

I guess since you didn't explain in your introduction, what are your positions on some topics which are important to you, and what label do you apply to yourself in terms of political ideology?

Alt-light.

Smart move. Don't put a target on your back in the Intro thread.. You'll do fine.. Welcome smart one.

Aww, you told him too much. Now the thread won't explode with warring partyarchs.
I get that a lot, maybe next time... no guarantees~

Alt-light.

Ah ah ah leave her alone, Hoss don't make me go medieval on you :no_text11:

Last edited:
Hey! I'm Bobby! I'm a 20 year old and I'm excited to be here!
Welcome, Bobby.
We're pretty tolerant here, and you're got LOTS of right wingers to keep you company, so I hope you'll feel right at home.
Have a donut.
upload_2018-11-9_12-4-14.jpeg

Welcome.
Most posters seem to be a rather unruly group of seniors from a local nursing home...
images (92).jpeg
You are welcome if you don't bogart.

Okay, simply calling yourself Alt-Right doesn't really explain much, since a large number of them only call themselves that to annoy the left. Are you "Alt-Right" in the sense that you separate yourself from the Republican Party, or are you Alt-Right in the sense that you're a 'Kekistan Memelord'.

Alt-light, not alt-right.

I'm more right wing than mainstream republicans, I love Kekistan/memes type of stuff, but I'm not racist/antisemitic like the true alt-right.
Good to hear. This board as a whole doesn't take kindly to racists...

Forum List

Back