Bobby Lewis (D-Ill.) Drunk? Out of His Mind? Thrown off Floor

Congressman Bobby Rush (D-IL)

Has made a career of racial bigotry. The time has come for ALL Americans to call shit like this out for what it is.

Dem pulled from House floor for Trayvon hoodie | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Come on, he was only doing what Newt Gingrich and every other attention whore in the House has ever done ... playing to the cameras

Is that a pic of the 6"3 160 pounder?

6'3" 163 pounder when carrying led

Racist Democrats sure likes them Hoodies.

bobby-rush-hoodie-thumb-400xauto-33051.jpg

kkk-byrd.jpg

Your ability to recognize what he was saying lacks significantly.

I couldn't comprehend what the race-baiting fucker was saying either.

I don't recall Thomas Jefferson donning a "Hoodie" and slurring at the podium

Perhaps this drunk-fuck could learn a little decorum.

His press release:

A Hood on the Head does not mean a Hoodlum in the Head | Congressman Bobby Rush Serving Illinois' 1st District

He's a high school dropout and Army deserter. I'm not surprised.
Trayvon was shot because of a dress code violation? Since when does what you wear make you susceptible to a gun toting idiot Barny Fife wannabe and his personal code of justice?

The problem is not what someone wears. It's someone with a gun and no sense of responsibility.

His press release:

A Hood on the Head does not mean a Hoodlum in the Head | Congressman Bobby Rush Serving Illinois' 1st District

Trayvon was shot because of a dress code violation? Since when does what you wear make you susceptible to a gun toting idiot Barny Fife wannabe and his personal code of justice?

The problem is not what someone wears. It's someone with a gun and no sense of responsibility.

why assassinate the character of Zimmerman? You don't really know anything about him.

suck ass bitch mutha pussssy puusssssy f()Ck up you lame

His press release:

why assassinate the character of Zimmerman? You don't really know anything about him.

suck ass bitch mutha pussssy puusssssy f()Ck up you lame
I know he shot and killed a person.

Is the rest of your post a responsible argument, or drunk typing?

Is the problem Trayvon wore a hoodie, or that a Barney Fife wannabe is armed and prowling the streets seeking his own brand of justice?

i would say the "problem" is the astonishingly disproportionate number of homicides and felonies committed by african americans in our cities and across the nation.........

societys fault, or just sub human animals ???

Well, look in the mirror:
"White on white crime is destroying the very fabric of our nation and producing an entire class of white career criminals. While the media is quick to report every little statistic and/or event relating to the black on black crime phenomenon, the words “white on white crime” are spoken with a frequency of slim to none, and slim disappeared when he was two months old, murdered by his depressed mother, wrapped in plastic, and buried in the backyard."

REST OF ARTICLE HERE

Liberals are going to look foolish if the Grand Jury fails to indict Zimmerman on the grounds that he was acting in accordance with the "Stand Your Ground" law.

Brother, at this point I'm just sick of hearing about this whole thing. The stupid has reached critical levels on all sides of this debate.

Its the prelude. The entire CBC and their supporters will appear in hoodies in the House. They will promptly get ejected for vioalting the rules. They will return, find the doors barred at which point they will produce a battering ram to gain entry. Just like the Duma in 1917, cept it ain't snowing. Barry's race war will then be on with a full head of steam. The Republicans will have been isolated. locked in the only Governmental body they control and the Democrats along with their collaborating co conspirators in the Media can assassinate them, literally or figuratively, one by one.

To be fair, maybe he had his office bombarded with calls from constituents to do this.

If so, he was representing them so we can't fault him for that.

Still, he does remind me of Alvin Greene.

Forum List

Back