Bobby Lewis (D-Ill.) Drunk? Out of His Mind? Thrown off Floor

Is the problem Trayvon wore a hoodie, or that a Barney Fife wannabe is armed and prowling the streets seeking his own brand of justice?

vigilantism? he wasn"t seeking justice, he was supposedly trying to keep his neigborhood safe. Unless evidence shows he's guilty, I commend him for that.
Even the self appointed types? Why are you following me?

by self appointed types do you meen community watchmen and women? I applaud them, they're not the problem....People like Congressman Rush are.

No,its the liberal communist seperative exploitive machine at work.divide and conquer.

Last edited:
Agreed. People have to do what they have to do to protect theie neighborhoods.
go to holyoke or springfield,ma.
all the damn cops do is cordion off the badzones,without dealing with the problem.
leaving the citizens at mercy of the latin drug gangs and prostitutes roaming the streets.
because of political manuevers by the libs in the 70s and 80s,they attracted and baited the trash to come up here from PR for free welfare. They still have signs for it in PR. Go to MA,especially,holyoke,get welfare..
so the dirtbags get votes.they didnt even try to get or attract skilled people. Jyst gang garbage.
liberals turned massachusetts and connecticut into a trashpit.

Last edited:
vigilantism? he wasn"t seeking justice, he was supposedly trying to keep his neigborhood safe. Unless evidence shows he's guilty, I commend him for that.
Even the self appointed types? Why are you following me?

by self appointed types do you meen community watchmen and women? I applaud them, they're not the problem....People like Congressman Rush are.
So, the problem is one of attire, not folks wandering the streets ready to blow someone away for violating the dress code.

As every drunk knows, you can't fall off the floor. You can get thrown out of the bar or floor of the House apparently.

Funny, all of the right and tea party posters cry so loudly about religious freedoms and how a supreme being influences their lives, when someone stands on the floor of congress and quotes the bible, you strike him down.

Your powers of observation are lacking.

Your ability to recognize what he was saying lacks significantly.

There is no one on the left even buying what you're trying to sell here, bud.

New Topics

Forum List

Back