Bobby Lewis (D-Ill.) Drunk? Out of His Mind? Thrown off Floor

It's so damn sad & pathetic when Politicians try to capitalize on awful tragedies. People actually vote for this dipshit. Pretty scary stuff huh?

Can't get that link to work.

bobby_lewis_-_collectors_gold_serie.jpg
I thought Bobby Lewis was dead?

Is the problem Trayvon wore a hoodie, or that a Barney Fife wannabe is armed and prowling the streets seeking his own brand of justice?

Lots of problems with this one. And this shameful Race-Baiting asshole is one of the problems.

No,illinois and michigan are turning out to be garbage liberal pits like the NE..good posts..barry and paul..

Got it to work.
He is a nut and a religious nut at that.

DAMN! I was snookered into another Zimmerman thread.

Please put zimmerman in the title so I can avoid those.

Last edited:
Is the problem Trayvon wore a hoodie, or that a Barney Fife wannabe is armed and prowling the streets seeking his own brand of justice?

vigilantism? he wasn"t seeking justice, he was supposedly trying to keep his neigborhood safe. Unless evidence shows he's guilty, I commend him for that.

vigilantism? he wasn"t seeking justice, he was supposedly trying to keep his neigborhood safe. Unless evidence shows he's guilty, I commend him for that.
Even the self appointed types? Why are you following me?

i would say the "problem" is the astonishingly disproportionate number of homicides and felonies committed by african americans in our cities and across the nation.........

societys fault, or just sub human animals ???

Forum List

Back