Bobby Kennedy jr's former wife found dead

i wouldn't cross the street to piss on one if he was on fire.

Oh, I'M sorry. I hadn't realized someone expected you to.

it's the polite thing to do.

So. Given how much that family has suffered through the years. You think they still haven't paid the price for their [insert sin here]?

i don't really give a rat's ass about their suffering, or their sins or whatever price they may or may not have paid. they're scum.

i hope that\'s clear.

Let's see, Bobby's father's (and his uncle's) girlfriend was found dead in 1962. His other uncle's girlfriend was found dead in his uncle's car in 1969. What is it about the Kennedys?

That's just the tip of the tragedy iceberg for that family. Assassinations, death of JFK jr, etc. Lots of pain, suffering and loss.

And often the result of making really dumb choices in life.

Let's see, Bobby's father's (and his uncle's) girlfriend was found dead in 1962. His other uncle's girlfriend was found dead in his uncle's car in 1969. What is it about the Kennedys?

That's just the tip of the tragedy iceberg for that family. Assassinations, death of JFK jr, etc. Lots of pain, suffering and loss.

And often the result of making really dumb choices in life.

What choice did JFK and RFJ make that meant that they deserved to be assassinated.

Aside from running for office, I mean.

And MLK, Jr.

Yet priests can molest children by the thousands, and nothing happens to them.

It's a very strange world you live in.

It's the whole clan, Del. They have been through more than any family I have ever heard of.

i wouldn't cross the street to piss on one if he was on fire.

Oh, I'M sorry. I hadn't realized someone expected you to.

The woman was five months pregnant when RFK, Jr. ditched his first wife. She was no saint, I've read she wasn't happy he wasn't a Senator, or "at least" a Governor.

Forum List

Back