Bobby Jindal's dirty little secret

Hey.....if he was talking on the phone, fine.

But.......if he claims that he was feet on the ground in NO, when he really wasn't?

Bad news.

But.......with the rampant incompetence of the Bush Jr. admin, what else can you expect?

It's almost like that time Hillary Clinton was telling the story about dodging bullets over in Kosovo when she left the plane, when in reality she was just walking with NO GUNSHOTS AROUND HER!

I think Jindal is lying just like Clinton did, because it makes a better story that tugs on the heart strings more.

Nope........Jindal is a liar.

Hey......if you don't believe that the dirtbag Jindal was 75 miles, I've got a suggestion........

Go back over the reports of Katrina. You'll see that he WASN'T THERE!

Keith Olberman also did a piece on this last night on his show Countdown. I think I'm starting to like his show and Rachel Maddow's by the way.......they bring good information.

Spoken like a true moonbat. No wonder no one takes you seriously.:cuckoo:

Louisiana has gotten $130 billion in post-Katrina aid. How is it that the stars of the Republican austerity movement come from the states that suck up the most federal money? Taxpayers in New York send way more to Washington than they get back so more can go to places like Alaska and Louisiana. Which is fine, as long as we don’t have to hear their governors bragging about how the folks who elected them want to keep their tax money to themselves. Of course they do! That’s because they’re living off ours.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/26/opinion/26collins.html?_r=2&ref=opinion

Who'd have ever thought ravi would post some partisan bullshit like THIS?

What happened to pre-Sept when you were crying "those poor people in NO that Bush didn't care about?" You are just WAY too obvious.

Louisiana has gotten $130 billion in post-Katrina aid. How is it that the stars of the Republican austerity movement come from the states that suck up the most federal money? Taxpayers in New York send way more to Washington than they get back so more can go to places like Alaska and Louisiana. Which is fine, as long as we don’t have to hear their governors bragging about how the folks who elected them want to keep their tax money to themselves. Of course they do! That’s because they’re living off ours.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/26/opinion/26collins.html?_r=2&ref=opinion

Who'd have ever thought ravi would post some partisan bullshit like THIS?

What happened to pre-Sept when you were crying "those poor people in NO that Bush didn't care about?" You are just WAY too obvious.
um, when doesnt she post partisan bullshit??

oh, when shes attacking shitgun
LOL

Forum List

Back