bobby jindal in 2012?

sithroya

Rookie
Nov 9, 2008
hey i was wondering what u taught of a romney/jindal ticket for 2012?

i have all the info on my blog (in my signature) dont forget to leave comments thanks!

i have all the info on my blog (in my signature) dont forget to leave comments thanks!

Yes, please have the GOP'ers go back to their social conservative roots! Yes! Shun more independents, moderates and Democrats! I think it's time Utah turned blue in 2012.

• Banned
you dont like the idea of jindal running? trust me he is briliant man, you can look on youtube for some his interviews.. not one studder in his speech.

Yes, please have the GOP'ers go back to their social conservative roots! Yes! Shun more independents, moderates and Democrats! I think it's time Utah turned blue in 2012.

Are you drunk? You just called Romney a liberal in another thread.

He's a great governor but he's still very young. A Reagan II will appear to defeat Carter II. Let's work on forcing Obama, Pelosi and Reid to stick to their far-left agenda so it can happen sooner rather than later. The conservatives in the GOP should insist on counteracting every piece of freedom-hating legislation with one that reverses old liberal policy and enhances freedom, instead of supporting country-club Republicans offering a watered down Democrat version. That way a leader will appear naturally, as Reagan did. It may be Jindal, and it may be someone else.

• Banned
He's a great governor but he's still very young. A Reagan II will appear to defeat Carter II. Let's work on forcing Obama, Pelosi and Reid to stick to their far-left agenda so it can happen sooner rather than later. The conservatives in the GOP should insist on counteracting every piece of freedom-hating legislation with one that reverses old liberal policy and enhances freedom, instead of supporting country-club Republicans offering a watered down Democrat version. That way a leader will appear naturally, as Reagan did. It may be Jindal, and it may be someone else.

the 2012 election will be based on obama's performance. if he can keep his promises and keep the american people happy.. the gop will have a hard winning the election.

you dont like the idea of jindal running? trust me he is briliant man, you can look on youtube for some his interviews.. not one studder in his speech.

Your ability to judge a human being's intelligence by if he does or doesn't have a stutter in his speech is quite telling about who you are.

I've seen his interviews. For some reason, conservatives can't seem to pronounce NUCLEAR.

• Banned
Your ability to judge a human being's intelligence by if he does or doesn't have a stutter in his speech is quite telling about who you are.

I've seen his interviews. For some reason, conservatives can't seem to pronounce NUCLEAR.

hes one of the only politicians who actually knows what they are talking about, some one who analysis the problem and gives an answer based on judgment.

people like sarah palin cant even memorize the 3 countries in north america, yet half of america (real america) praises her.

A Romney ticket is social conservative, and yet Romney is a liberal.

No, a Jindal ticket is social conservative. Romney WAS a liberal then he flip-flopped to being socially conservative. Basically he licked his finger and stuck it into the wind to see which way it was blowing.

No, a Jindal ticket is social conservative. Romney WAS a liberal then he flip-flopped to being socially conservative. Basically he licked his finger and stuck it into the wind to see which way it was blowing.

Which way will the wind be blowing in 2012?

If the Democrats lose Congress in 2010, I don't really care who runs on the GOP side. However, if they keep power in 2010, then Obama and the Democrats will most likely make a mess of things. I doubt Obama will have a chance if that happens.

If the Democrats lose Congress in 2010, I don't really care who runs on the GOP side. However, if they keep power in 2010, then Obama and the Democrats will most likely make a mess of things. I doubt Obama will have a chance if that happens.

I think Obama will govern from the center for his first term in order to get reelected.

GOP cannot win the senate unless they win all but 3 seats in the 2010 race.
and dont have ur hopes high for the house.

how will the GOP win back 8million votes?

in 2012 there will be more hispanic,generation Y, african american, asian and arab voters.

translation = check mate.

Which way will the wind be blowing in 2012?

Social conservatives will try to rally a comeback... except when Alabama and Utah turn blue in 2012, they'll realize how outdated their message truly is. The problem with Palin is that she's an idiot. The problem with Jindal is that he was actually a Hindu. The white-working class, NASCAR dads that didn't vote for Obama this time around, aren't going to vote for a Hindu just because he sounds like one of them.

I think Romney will choose an outsider in 2012 for his VP, but I definitely think Romney will run and win the nomination in 2012. He's a nasty guy and he'll get down and dirty with Obama, but he'll lose.

I say the Republicans need to wait until after Obama's second term. Biden will be too old to run so it'll be a completely new playing field. Unless, God forbid, something happens to Obama and Biden takes over. He'll name Clinton his VP and she'd run in 2016. Palin created a lot of hate at her rallies... and I'd be shocked if the Secret Service wasn't scared shitless of some right-wing nutcase taking advantage of the non-ban on AK-47's.

Social conservatives will try to rally a comeback... except when Alabama and Utah turn blue in 2012, they'll realize how outdated their message truly is. The problem with Palin is that she's an idiot. The problem with Jindal is that he was actually a Hindu. The white-working class, NASCAR dads that didn't vote for Obama this time around, aren't going to vote for a Hindu just because he sounds like one of them.

I think Romney will choose an outsider in 2012 for his VP, but I definitely think Romney will run and win the nomination in 2012. He's a nasty guy and he'll get down and dirty with Obama, but he'll lose.

I say the Republicans need to wait until after Obama's second term. Biden will be too old to run so it'll be a completely new playing field. Unless, God forbid, something happens to Obama and Biden takes over. He'll name Clinton his VP and she'd run in 2016. Palin created a lot of hate at her rallies... and I'd be shocked if the Secret Service wasn't scared shitless of some right-wing nutcase taking advantage of the non-ban on AK-47's.

Utah turning blue with a Mormon running? Not going to happen. It wouldn't happen anyway. Bush's approval rating in Utah is over 50 percent.

romney already said he wouldent be running a few days ago, idk where ur getting ur info from.

GOP cannot win the senate unless they win all but 3 seats in the 2010 race.
and dont have ur hopes high for the house.

how will the GOP win back 8million votes?

in 2012 there will be more hispanic,generation Y, african american, asian and arab voters.

translation = check mate.

When the GOP moves to the center, they lose. It's as simple as that. Their challenge is to return to conservative principles, free markets, reduced government, strong defense and stay on message.

The fact is, the 2008 new voter turnout wasn't the blow out it promised to be. The silent majority was disgusted with the choices (and rightly so) and opted to stay home.

When the GOP moves to the center, they lose. It's as simple as that. Their challenge is to return to conservative principles, free markets, reduced government, strong defense and stay on message.

The fact is, the 2008 new voter turnout wasn't the blow out it promised to be. The silent majority was disgusted with the choices (and rightly so) and opted to stay home.

Return to limited government, reduced spending, free markets? Who was the last Republican to do that? Oh wait, that's a trick question. There hasn't been one.

Forum List

Back