Bobby Jindal as Veep?

What's his position on so called anchor babies?

Representative Bobby Jindal has not yet had a chance to vote on anchor babies and the increased illegal population that they support through taxpayer dollars.

On the issue of legal immigration Representative Bobby Jindal has stood opposed to the visa lottery. Each year 50,000 names are chosen to come to the US legally without regards to their needs, intentions, education level or whether they would benefit the United States. "Winning the lottery" takes on a whole new meaning when it comes to immigration. Once in the country these new immigrants can apply for taxpayer funded services.

Once an immigrant is legally here they can send home to bring in more adults from their family such as parents, siblings and adult children. That legal immigrant can then bring in more family members directly related to them. This is called chain migration and Representative Bobby Jindal hasn't voted on it yet. Chain migration has exponential growth and is the primary cause of the 4-fold increase in immigration to this country since 1960.

A high majority of refugee and asylum seekers to this country are not by international definition in need of relocation. This program is ripe with fraud and Representative Bobby Jindal hasn't had a chance to vote on this yet.

Representative Bobby Jindal's Record On Immigration Reform And Illegal Aliens

What's his position on so called anchor babies?

Representative Bobby Jindal has not yet had a chance to vote on anchor babies and the increased illegal population that they support through taxpayer dollars.

On the issue of legal immigration Representative Bobby Jindal has stood opposed to the visa lottery. Each year 50,000 names are chosen to come to the US legally without regards to their needs, intentions, education level or whether they would benefit the United States. "Winning the lottery" takes on a whole new meaning when it comes to immigration. Once in the country these new immigrants can apply for taxpayer funded services.

Once an immigrant is legally here they can send home to bring in more adults from their family such as parents, siblings and adult children. That legal immigrant can then bring in more family members directly related to them. This is called chain migration and Representative Bobby Jindal hasn't voted on it yet. Chain migration has exponential growth and is the primary cause of the 4-fold increase in immigration to this country since 1960.

A high majority of refugee and asylum seekers to this country are not by international definition in need of relocation. This program is ripe with fraud and Representative Bobby Jindal hasn't had a chance to vote on this yet.

Representative Bobby Jindal's Record On Immigration Reform And Illegal Aliens

:D He wouldn't "vote" on it as gov, anyway, but he can certainly have an opinion.

Actually, he's Roman Catholic, and once performed an excorism in College...

You've gotta be kidding me.

What is it with this party? What has happened?

I think the problem is that at some point, it found rather than working for the interest of its constituencies, it found it easier to simply play on their fears and biases.

Could you imagine the GOP pitch if it didn't play to these people.

"We expect you to work harder for less money so a few rich assholes can have more money."

Yeah, can't see a working class evangelical buying into that, but you add in, '

"We're going to keep those gays in their place, and make sure women don't get abortions, and put the Ten Commandments in every courthouse!" then it becomes viable.

Unfortunately, you occassionally get a loon who really believes that kind of nonsense.

Me. I'd like to go back to the GOP that was for strong defense, living within your means and limited government. The one I joined back in 1980. But they'd call Ronald Reagan a "Hollywood RINO" if he were around today.

New Topics

Forum List

Back