Bobbling Obama

You poor biased, hypocritical idiots of the Left. Have you now elevating Obama to a 'God'? Do you find it blasphemous to immerse your dear leader in urine in effigy, but accept the defacing of Christ and claim it as art?

You poor biased, hypocritical idiots of the Left. Have you now elevating Obama to a 'God'? Do you find it blasphemous to immerse your dear leader in urine in effigy, but accept the defacing of Christ and claim it as art?

Sorry , but your paint brush is too large, as I stated before, fecal matter, urine is not art to me.

You know, this could cause blacks to riot. An anti obama skit? Beck has nothing better to do beside picking his nose. Beck has a long history of stupid. WTF is he anyway?

Really? this would cause blacks to riot? Really?

Sorry , but your paint brush is too large, as I stated before, fecal matter, urine is not art to me.

But do you support someone's right to call it "art"?

Did you have the same reaction when the Christians complained about the taxpayer funded "art" where the guy put a crucifix upside down in a jar of real urine, took a picture and called it art? Did you have the same reaction when it toured the country and europe? Did you wonder why the left praised it?

Glenn Beck is hardly a genius or anything else. He is only making a stir, and by stir I mean in his little subscriber world, because he has an outlet. And if it doesn't earn revenues on Fox it won't be aired either. If you don't believe me I can piss on a jesus doll and post it online so you can watch nothing happen.

Last edited:
Glann Beck is hardly a genius or anything else. He is only making a stir, and by stir I mean in his little subscriber world, because he has an outlet. And if it doesn't earn revenues on Fox it won't be aired either. If you don't believe me I can piss on a jesus doll and post it online so you can watch nothing happen.

You are a nobody, so nobody wants your pee pee art.

:lmao:
Can't believe we are discussing this silliness.

Glann Beck is hardly a genius or anything else. He is only making a stir, and by stir I mean in his little subscriber world, because he has an outlet. And if it doesn't earn revenues on Fox it won't be aired either. If you don't believe me I can piss on a jesus doll and post it online so you can watch nothing happen.

Already been done, and not only did it cause a stir, but it toured national art musems in the US and Europe.

Sorry, you fail.

Sheesh, will a Democrat President ever deserve respect again?

I wonder how much the cigars Bill Clinton shoved up Lewinsky would sell for on E-Bay or should they be in the Smithsonian as a museum piece along with Broderick's torn off panties and the famous "Blue Dress".

I want to amend my earlier statement. I should have said "this stunt in genius". I don't listen to Beck so i don't know if he's a genius or not.

What this piece of art has done is exposed the left to it's core. It's genius.

Apparently, Glenn Beck's career is in deep doo-doo if he's having to resort to this sort of thing to get attention.

Yeah, it's in a shambles :D

Compared to the real career he used to have, on real television show, it is.

Even the 'nuts around here don't even talk about Beck like they used to.

With a stunt like this, Beck is now resorting to doing parodies of himself.

Freemdom speech....unless you are conservative.
What a bunch of liberal hypocrites

Glenn Beck is a genius.

He's a genius con-artist, doesn't make him anyone to respect. If I were to piss all over an image of Reagan just because I believe he was an incredibly bad president can I be a genius too?

You are probably too young to know what this stunt is all about. Becks genius in in his satire and his ability to make a point. Which he does extremely well with this "artwork".

If you would like to educate yourself, google "piss christ" or "christ in pee". That should get you started.

I'm aware of it, what does it have to do with Obama? Did Beck bother to connect the dots? I am not a big fan of avant garde art so don't look at me to defend that incomprehensible shit.

Forum List

Back