Bobbling Obama

Actually I'd say you were the sniveling prick.

You fancy yourself to Arnold eh???

I don't think so, I'd say you were just one more little dicked lefty trying to be relevant.

Are you smarting over the neg that I gave you?

tired+of+bein+butthurt_eddda3_3692310.jpg

LOL....I am sorry...I have allowed you to labor under the assumption that you mattered...you don't...you may go now.

I don't think so, I'd say you were just one more little dicked lefty trying to be relevant.

LOL....I am sorry...I have allowed you to labor under the assumption that you mattered...you don't...you may go now.

So, you quoted me three times because I don't matter? :lol: Go lick your wounds, boy. You lost the election and you lost face as soon as you came into this dumb ass thread and defended it.

Oh son...we were talking about your neg.....tell me...why would that matter to an adult?

See, its children like you that worry about what others think ;)

So, you quoted me three times because I don't matter? :lol: Go lick your wounds, boy. You lost the election and you lost face as soon as you came into this dumb ass thread and defended it.

Oh son...we were talking about your neg.....tell me...why would that matter to an adult?

So, I still don't matter, right? :lol:

In the big scheme...well no. ;)

You assumed I even knew you negged me, sorry, I didn't...see thats not what its about...you DON'T matter.

Here's the thing...you are dancing on my string right now...just as you do every time I quote you...just picture me standing over you moving those strings ;)

In the big scheme...well no. ;)

You assumed I even knew you negged me, sorry, I didn't...see thats not what its about...you DON'T matter.

Here's the thing...you are dancing on my string right now...just as you do every time I quote you...just picture me standing over you moving those strings ;)

I don't matter, but Goo can't stop quoting me. I know I'm sexy, but you're just embarrassing yourself now.

Glenn Beck is a genius.

He's a genius con-artist, doesn't make him anyone to respect. If I were to piss all over an image of Reagan just because I believe he was an incredibly bad president can I be a genius too?

You are probably too young to know what this stunt is all about. Becks genius in in his satire and his ability to make a point. Which he does extremely well with this "artwork".

If you would like to educate yourself, google "piss christ" or "christ in pee". That should get you started.

Genius?

Satire?

Glenn Beck?

You’ve got to be kidding, or you must be referring to a different Beck.

Glenn Beck is not only a con artist, he’s an idiot as well; he succeeds in only exhibiting his ignorance by contriving a First Amendment ‘issue’ where none exists.

Needless to say, however, there were millions of Christians that were very upset about the piece of crap, er, art. It wasn't the content that bothered them near as much as the fact that their tax dollars had been used to help produce it.

And?

Far more tax dollars are spent on useless military crap, illegal wars, and killing innocent people in foreign lands, all opposed by the left.

He's a genius con-artist, doesn't make him anyone to respect. If I were to piss all over an image of Reagan just because I believe he was an incredibly bad president can I be a genius too?

You are probably too young to know what this stunt is all about. Becks genius in in his satire and his ability to make a point. Which he does extremely well with this "artwork".

If you would like to educate yourself, google "piss christ" or "christ in pee". That should get you started.

Genius?

Satire?

Glenn Beck?

You’ve got to be kidding, or you must be referring to a different Beck.

Glenn Beck is not only a con artist, he’s an idiot as well; he succeeds in only exhibiting his ignorance by contriving a First Amendment ‘issue’ where none exists.

Needless to say, however, there were millions of Christians that were very upset about the piece of crap, er, art. It wasn't the content that bothered them near as much as the fact that their tax dollars had been used to help produce it.
And?

Far more tax dollars are spent on useless military crap, illegal wars, and killing innocent people in foreign lands, all opposed by the left.

Useless military crap like flak jackets?

Forum List

Back